IGNORED

Buck Stuck In Glass Space Helmet

Zipper

A Monmouth county buck needed a helping hand to escape sure death by thirst and starvation. Happily it ended well. I'm sure if it was someone's Target buck on trail cam its name might be "The Bobble Head Buck".🤣🤣🤣

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-Deer-Herd-Banishes-Buck-With-Glass-Bubble-on-Head-478469433.html?_osource=taboola-recirc

Edited by Zipper

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

8 minutes ago, Rusty said:

You should have heard the newscasters reporting this,  "he is being shunned by the rest of the herd".  :rofl:

The media failed to report that this young buck also had a shiny red nose. The rest of the herd wouldn't let him play games, so he tried to cover it up with that globe. That completely turned the herd off and they shunned him completely.

After rescuers removed the globe, the young buck reportedly went on CNN and complained his predicament was due to the bullying he suffered at the hands of the herd and has retained counsel in preparation for suing the leaders of the herd.

5 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

The media failed to report that this young buck also had a shiny red nose. The rest of the herd wouldn't let him play games, so he tried to cover it up with that globe. That completely turned the herd off and they shunned him completely.

After rescuers removed the globe, the young buck reportedly went on CNN and complained his predicament was due to the bullying he suffered at the hands of the herd and has retained counsel in preparation for suing the leaders of the herd.

The Buck is also Anti 2nd Amendment!🤣🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

:rofl:  :rofl:

Since this buck was running around in a Deer Management Zone I hunt, I invited Jack Harris to hunt this unique trophy with me. Here's video of JH preparing for an early morning hunt at my apartment. He hoped to stalk the buck with his specially designed camo helmet and make a close range kill shot.

• 2 weeks later...