IGNORED

Venison Meatball Pizza

Live to Hunt

My wife is makingΒ so much Venison this year. She never has before. She says she wants it out of her freezer.Β :rofl:Β She even tasted it the other night for the first time. What’s going on you think she has a boyfriend or something 😳

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

so you are saying, I don't have to do it all from a ball of dough and get stressed out? Β  Β  Β  I am thinking next time I want venison pie, ordering a plain undercooked, and finish in the oven with my own toppings

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Just now, Thunderchicken said:

Can you bring a couple pies for the opener?? :cheers:

I can actually we can have it Sunday for early dinnerΒ 

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

so you are saying, I don't have to do it all from a ball of dough and get stressed out? Β  Β  Β  I am thinking next time I want venison pie, ordering a plain undercooked, and finish in the oven with my own toppings

I’m no chef but why not we always take pies home and eat them the next day heated up in the oven. They taste amazing. Better then at the restaurantΒ