IGNORED

Mineral Site Time

Figure i would try the 30-06 mineral this year. Did 2 spots with it. I will see if they hit it or not. Some places the deer will hit some mineral site and not in other places. Guess they all have different taste like people. I also always have a trace mineral block out at each site too.

20180325_072737.jpg

20180325_081845.jpg

Edited by Buck154

I had an active site that just about shut down after adding a bag of that to it a few years ago.

I def see deer a difference in the way certain brands get hit at different spots.

Wish I knew what was really different as most mixes are just about the same minerals.

My NJ spots the lucky buck gets hit ok.

In PA they don't touch it, yet if I put out liquid minerals there, they dig foot deep holes in the ground .

I also add a trace block, and have spots they get crushed, and ones they last an entire season 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 minute ago, hammer4reel said:

I had an active site that just about shut down after adding a bag of that to it a few years ago.

I def see deer a difference in the way certain brands get hit at different spots.

Wish I knew what was really different as most mixes are just about the same minerals.

My NJ spots the lucky buck gets hit ok.

In PA they don't touch it, yet if I put out liquid minerals there, they dig foot deep holes in the ground .

I also add a trace block, and have spots they get crushed, and ones they last an entire season 

Which liquid Dan?