IGNORED

Glad to see the DIY forum here

Kype

I will post pictures of a few woodworking projects I have completed in the recent years, once I figure out how to post pictures, in the mean time lets see any of yours. 

I came across this on youtube couple months back. name is nick offerman. he is an actor for the show parks and rec. I personally have never seen the show, but I recognized him when I saw this. turns out hes an avid woodworker and makes some pretty impressive pieces, solid wood tables, and even made a cedar strip canoe. heres a short video of his woodshop 

Edited by Kype

A few around the house wood projects the little wife wanted knocked out.

FYI, everything wood you see was made by hand, using a few 200 year old hand tools, no electricity used for making any moldings, etc..

I also make Bamboo flyRods, but my free time is not what it once was. The Bamboo FlyRods Take 80 Hours each to make by hand. 

20170418_204242.jpg

20170418_203932.jpg

20170418_204831.jpg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.