IGNORED

My Friend's Taxidermist Shop

BHC

My friend Frank does taxidermist work as a side business, his work is really good. He doesn't do many jobs as he is small, has a full time job and family...His prices are lower then the full time guys. Frank has done my coyote, and is working on two bears for me.....He has also done bears for my two friends and he is also doing MattG1500's bear . He's located in the Knowlton area (Warren County)

Β 

http://www.thepictaram.club/instagram/walnutvalleytaxidermy/

Lights in the skull is pretty dam cool never saw that beforeΒ 

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Frank was a good guy to talk to. No pressure very flexible and knowledgeable always returned calls and txts. I found a mount i liked online from a shop in NE Pa and sent it to Frank and he actually knew the owner of that shop and got the form from him. I cant wait to see it done, but my wife can lol

1 minute ago, mattg1500 said:

Frank was a good guy to talk to. No pressure very flexible and knowledgeable always returned calls and txts. I found a mount i liked online from a shop in NE Pa and sent it to Frank and he actually knew the owner of that shop and got the form from him. I cant wait to see it done, but my wife can lol

Man rule:Β  Never tell the wife of a new mount