IGNORED

More late season pheasant hunting!

Congrats fellas so much fun

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

On 3/19/2018 at 6:49 AM, Buck154 said:

Nice Tallman. More they are out the better he will getΒ :up:

Having had a number of bird dogs in my life,all of them got better the more birds you shot over them! If you've done the due diligence and researched the bloodlines of your pup your just allowing them to develop into their genetic predisposition,your there to guide and tweak the outcome to a good or great dog! I'm just blessed to enjoy the ride!

2 hours ago, Jerzguy2 said:

How do you think my Boy looks? Now to try to get some bird work.Β  Β  This is "Niles" this weekend 16 weeks old.Β  Β  Jack

Niles du                                                                       at 16 weeks.jpg

Β 

He looks great! Good luck with him!

picture below shows two French britts, now passed. Still have a thirteen year old!

IMG_0200.JPG

Thanks, as I've said, I've had 5 Brittanies over the past 50 years, but none like this French. His learning curve is ridiculous, learned things like sit and down in minutes,Β just hope it continues to birds. He is wonderful, but keeps testing me like a wise ass kid, as I've said, God gave me a daughter so I didn't go to jail.

Β