Gobblengrunt

Student suspended for posting pic of shooting at legal gun range!

Still alot of "Pineys" down in Lacey....schools have been hijacked by the libtards is right on!!

I would love it if they tried that with one of my kids I would sue then quit my job and hunt and fish more.

• Agree 1

This is from the schools policy. Complete B.S. that a kid can't even be near a firearm the entire school year. So sad that this was actually a school back in the day where kids used to bring their guns in the parking lot to go hunting after school. Between the Nuke Plant I work at closing in Sept for good and the lawsuit that this hopefully brings on. I'd hate to be a taxpayer in that town. October I'll be moving to America from this shithole state from which I've been born and raised. It's been good to me my whole life until the last few years.

IMG_4117.JPG

Parents will win and taxes will go up for everyone.

They're already gonna go up once Oyster Creek Nuclear Station closes for good in Sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can a teaching/learning institution be so stupid?

• Agree 1

How can a teaching/learning institution be so stupid?

This is such BS and the meeting will be held at the  High School on Monday at 1745.   I will be going.

That policy is so broad and ridiculous. They would have to suspend any kid who has used a knife to cut their steak. 

What i can't figure out is why hasn't there been any Media coverage on this at all. I know the answer but this is a major issue and no one picked up on it ? Unless there is more to story then what we are seeing.

I merged to posts on same topic, originally started by Gobblengrunt, then by OCbowhunter

Posted (edited)

This is my daughter on the left and her friend is on the right in the CNJFO post.  We are avid shooters and she is a great outdoors woman that you have seen pictured on this site often.  I would love to see them try to pull this crap with us but keep in mind that this pic was not posted on her individual Facebook page and I don't allow my kids to be on Facebook and certain social media avenues due to what I have witnessed regarding cyber bullying.

Keep in mind the pic that the CNJFO used is an example and clearly shows youth shooters being supervised closely.  However, by the letter, had they been students of Lacey, they would have faced suspension I suppose.  I don't think that kids posing with guns needs to be addressed on a case by case basis.  A hard and fast rule makes no sense when the state recognizes that youth hunters in their mid teens do not need direct supervision.  So if my daughter takes a selfie on a turkey hunt and it's posted on Facebook, how does she then get suspended right away.  Again, I think each situation is unique.

The same BS can be said about not being able to bring the hunters education workbook to school because it has guns in it.  

IMG_2543.PNG

Edited by buckfever1974
  • Agree 4

this is only the beginning i fear its only going to get worse....what did everyone think was going to happen when they started to fire teachers and other state employees for posting pics of them at a party or on vacation drinking a beer or other alcaholic drink.they just keep coming back for more......

Parents will win and taxes will go up for everyone.

Then maybe the tax payers will force the school boards will hire some intelligent administrators. They need to pay the price BIG TIME for threatening our constitutional rights.

We all piss and moan about the slanted boards that run these schools.  How many are willing to take the time to participate?  We need to infiltrate and fix from within.  Let me see the hands of the willing!?