IGNORED

SPRING PROJECT (what’s yours)

Live to Hunt

Have to sand and repaint from door and trim work. Wife has been on me for two years now about it.

Oh yeah, forgot that one...replacing some trim along dining room floor after we ripped up carpet, leaving a 1/2 inch gap.....wife been on my keister to do it since we moved in......15 years ago!!!!! :rofl:

Building my fireplace mantel right now.

Then have to dig up and repair a gutter/sum pump drainage pipe.

Then have to get lawn repaired from reno damage.

Then have to foam seal all around the house to address any bug entry points.

Then a bunch of tree cleanup from storm damage

Then move on to garage cleanup and organization, and hanging/reusing my old cabinets there

Eventually I'll get to the pool which didn't have it's cover removed last year...not sure what that will wind up looking like, I shocked the hell out of it before closing it before the reno...hopefully it shocks me back by being clear when I reopen it! :eek:

Then powerwashing my deck and restaining it.

Some day I'll get back to doing something fun :shakehead:

That's what I figured. Veneers don't look that old, they shouldn't be cracking and moving like that.

Some guys should stick to shooting big bucks and playing with cats....leave the home improvements to the pros!! :rofl:

Dick lol I can’t really argue that point. I am the second time around. I’m sure your busy but Dam I forgot about you mike.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Dam Matt your really busy. Believe it or not I already had a tree guy come do trees from the big storm. Little more clean up after the snow but mostly done

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈