I found a SS water bottle insulated.

Those are the ones I have.  Great in you backpack when you head out into the woods.  The insulated ones will hold ice for at least 24 hours.  I'll be taking one into the city with me tomorrow when I teach.  You get kind of parched after the second or third class.

• Agree 1

i drink probably a gallon of water a year and 4 leaders of mt. dew a day

Chow perched on twin peaks.

:agree: 

I try and slam one of these at breakfast, one at lunch, and one at dinner....100+ ounces!! Dropped 10 lbs in a wk!! Pee like a racehorse tho!!

20180312_114605.jpg

• Agree 2

Chow perched on twin peaks.[/quote

That what I call a good looking pussy cat!

• Agree 2

A lot of you guys don’t know this but my cat loves beer While your dog chews bones. He hates water

6D79DB1C-8CA2-4A80-9D29-A2F479013BBC.jpeg

• Agree 3

I kinda like the 64oz one

I have the 32 and 20.  I fill both for trips into the woods.  I also have a 32 uninsulated that I bring on long kayak trips in the summer.  Fill the insulated one with ice and water, and the ice won't melt by the time you drink it.  So I pour the water from the uninsulated one into the iced insulated bottle to cool it off.  So it's the equivalent of the 64 oz. but I can melt the ice and cool more water along the way.

The hardest part with the insulated bottles is finishing the water and leaving a giant iceberg in the waterless bottle.  And it won't melt!

• Agree 3

I drink more and more water as I get older. Try to cut out some of the sweet drinks cause water is a lot better for you.

• Agree 2

I drink more and more water as I get older. Try to cut out some of the sweet drinks cause water is a lot better for you.

That alone is a great reason to drink water, it reduces the total amount of calories that you drink each day.  

That alone is a great reason to drink water, it reduces the total amount of calories that you drink each day.  

Says the guy who was inhaling homebrew this past weekend...

Never like soda, I don't drink juice. Water only but not as much as I should. Some of you are camels the way you drink water :happywave:

Says the guy who was inhaling homebrew this past weekend...

It was my cheat day.   :D