IGNORED

Trophy Whitetail Hunts

OOO

Oh really Jack you get massages too. Lou seems to think I get happy endings every time I go. Is that where he gets his impression of massages from ?

Edited by Live to Hunt

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

I agree but like to β€œtest drive” things before i spend the cash. So where is this lease so i can spend ten days in november then let you know if i like it

That’s where doing your homework comes into play. Shit is just not handed to you. Work is involved.

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

i want to know more about the lodging/meals, and if post-hunt massages are available. (could skip the waxing and pedicure but massage would be nice)

No anger management for plastic bags and self check out? You can’t expect miracles from a massage Jack, now i see why you don’t do diy hunts and use outfitters, its all about being pampered

AWM

Ok captain obvious but thats what i was relying on you for, dont you want to help out there buddy oh pal oh friend of mine LOL

NO

Would like to know how much of the 9000 acres is blocked together ?

amount of guys hunting per week ?

Actual success ratio.

food and lodging included ?

Β 

while there isn't a 140 behind every tree, the states west of us due to limited harvests get many deer being above 140 by the time they are 3 years old.

seeing they have a minimum score of 140 protests those deer till that age .

Β 

Having the 4.5 allows bucks below those minimums to be shot.

Β 

Sure DIY hunts have a great deal of extra satisfactionΒ  , due to all the time and effort involved in a quality set up.

Β 

looks like the hunts listed here are pretty reasonableΒ  to go see a new set of woods and the opportunityΒ  to shoot a great buck.

Β 

IMO if you need to shoot a deer to justify the few grand for a hunt it would be cheaper to just stay local , plenty of deer under 140" here in NJ

The hunt doesn't need to all be about the kill, just seeing a true giant on his home turf should be worth the price of admission .

Β 

Your def not leasing big tracts of land for a few grand.

Β 

Neighbor pressure on all those pieces can either make or break them.

Big tracts of land protect that quite a bit more.

Good leases aren't foundΒ  for cheap on every farm either.

Β 

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

Β 

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Β 

I stayed with an outfitter in Illinois while hunting my farm, due to the fact I have no cabin. Anyhow, he had a bowhunting only farm with a 150 minimum. He had 10 bowhunters in camp for the week, guess how many guys hunted that farm?

0.Β 

They were all on the 130 min farms.Β 

Some outfitters will allow guys to come out and shed hunt. Its a great opportunity to do so, you can walk the farms, see the sign, stands lodge etc.Β 

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

Geez i guess hanging around with a bunch of pussies/cats makes one very independent LOL

Good point you make Maximus

-cats are independent

-they dont listen

-they dont come when called

-they stay out all night

-when they are home like to be left alone

-I dont want animals or humans needing me at every beck and call.

So yea I defiantly relate to the cat species.

4D457003-60E8-4998-87F2-8E76D55A0600.jpeg

Edited by Live to Hunt

No anger management for plastic bags and self check out? You can’t expect miracles from a massage Jack, now i see why you don’t do diy hunts and use outfitters, its all about being pampered

Β 

Well my Ohio hunts are always 100% DIY no guides, just 200 acres of rugged land in middle of no where...Β  Just thinking a post-hunt massage would be nice...Β  Nothing like a good rub after sitting in a tree all day.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Well my Ohio hunts are always 100% DIY no guides, just 200 acres of rugged land in middle of no where... Just thinking a post-hunt massage would be nice... Nothing like a good rub after sitting in a tree all day.

Do you bring groceries with you or shop once you get there? Some of these passive people living in the boon docks of Ohio could be pretty intimidated by a NJ grocery rage incident LOL

AWM

140 min isn’t horrible. 4.5 yr old min might just be to allow cull buck kills of older age. Personally I’d be more attracted to bow only properties but it’s a business.

Β 

Β 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Β 

Out west they all have this type of double restriction. I was told in IL, if the buck at 4.5 is not our minimum we want him out due to weak genetics.

How many working stiffs with family have time to do DIY?

For them getting together with a friend on a Guided hunt is a perfect solution. You fly in have some fun for 2, 3 orΒ 5 days, and youΒ fly back wasting no time. Otherwise you are driving two days just to get there and that's not an option for most people where 3 day hunt turns into 7 and 5 day hunt into 9.Β 

I have been on many guided hunts and I always hadΒ great time, money well spent.Β Β Β 

How many working stiffs with family have time to do DIY?

For them getting together with a friend on a Guided hunt is a perfect solution. You fly in have some fun for 2, 3 orΒ 5 days, and youΒ fly back wasting no time. Otherwise you are driving two days just to get there and that's not an option for most people where 3 day hunt turns into 7 and 5 day hunt into 9.Β 

I have been on many guided hunts and I always hadΒ great time, money well spent.Β Β Β 

Β 

Β 

It's all good as long as there is no HIGH FENCE

I shot a big 10pt once….

Do you bring groceries with you or shop once you get there? Some of these passive people living in the boon docks of Ohio could be pretty intimidated by a NJ grocery rage incident LOL

Β 

I stay at a Best Western - breakfast included.Β Β  Granola bars and snickers for the hunt (no lunch), and just eat out for dinner.Β  My buddy camps on the property in an old shack with wood stove, no water or electric.Β  I need a real bed and a shower, my camping days are long gone, with a few herniated disks and some bulging, I need a decent mattress.Β  Also this buffer adds extra insurance there would be no Brokeback Mountain scenarios.

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….