Sign in to follow this  
hammer4reel

NJFNG striperthon ????

OHHHH HELLL YEAH!!!! I can remember the very FIRST striperathon and Fluke. I got so burnt lol was also first time ever striper and fluke fishing and got HOOKED!!!!

dammmit!!! I wanted hammer4reel to be my screenname!!! no fair you got it on the other one!!!!

ahh no hard feelings im sure bowguide is still available.

Hey Bud. yeah i am liking this site already. its like the good ole days many of us remember. we need to get together for some fishing this year

Hey Bud. yeah i am liking this site already. its like the good ole days many of us remember. we need to get together for some fishing this year

Heck yea! :thumb_up:

im ready for the cows

Awesome striper!

Welcome to the site Parker Pete! :welcome:

If anyone is going to run a Striperthon and have it in Tom Elefante’s memory and have T-Shirts made, his daughter Sonia would like to be involved in the T-Shirt design. For personal reasons, I will not be able to be involved in any manner this year. So, if anyone is going to do this in Tom’s memory and would like Sonia’s information, please contact me and I will forward it to you.

We're working on a date that suits all of us. Obviously, we want BowhunterNJ (Matt) at this inaugural tournament!

We'll have something to post shortly.

If anyone is going to run a Striperthon and have it in Tom Elefante’s memory and have T-Shirts made' date=' his daughter Sonia would like to be involved in the T-Shirt design. For personal reasons, I will not be able to be involved in any manner this year. So, if anyone is going to do this in Tom’s memory and would like Sonia’s information, please contact me and I will forward it to you.

[/quote']

This is a question you should pose at the forum where the tournament was held.

I suggest you contact the winning participants, or prior winning participants of that site specific tournament, and have them run it if you can't.

This is an entirely different event with a different name.

I intend to do that as well Sam, but given it is quite a few of the same people, I was just putting it out there.

If there ends up being one, and I can make the date, I would like to get in on a team if possible. Let me know if any openings become available and the particulars (cost, gear etc..)

If there ends up being one' date=' and I can make the date, I would like to get in on a team if possible. Let me know if any openings become available and the particulars (cost, gear etc..)

[/quote']

There will definitely be one Sticky. I'll have the details up within a day or two.