IGNORED

Saltwater Tackle storage suggestions?

Gruntinbuck

Grunt I have had one countless year.   The Army had and has Heavey Canvas Bags. Look for an Army Navy Surplus Store I noticed one on RT 9 South near Howel Do an Online Search. Bet Amazon has some styles 

The suggestion do not store anything subject to rusting unless it is in a Sealed bag or Container. Canvas absorbs Moisture Salt Water Air. and when you place it on the Sandy Beach 

Have both of these IMO only take what you need The Plastic 2 level I keep in the car for spares  

516ijePbWzL.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpeg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

For the boat I use soft cases with plano's inside, easy enough to switch out or replace as needed.

In the truck for beach use I use a parts organizer. I tie all my own rigs so small compartments in the top keep all the terminal gear separated, with my lead in bottom tray. 

My truck tackle box from lowes;

731161026003.jpg

731161031106_02712937.jpg

For the boat I use soft cases with plano's inside, easy enough to switch out or replace as needed.

In the truck for beach use I use a parts organizer. I tie all my own rigs so small compartments in the top keep all the terminal gear separated, with my lead in bottom tray. 

My truck tackle box from lowes;

731161031106_02712937.jpg

You make rigs  from the stuff in your picture? Are you catching anything? :happywave:

I've gotten drift wood a couple times. Haven't picked up the IBSP pass this year yet. Hoping to next couple weeks.

Don't think I will bother with Brigantine this year with new changes of northern section of beach going to another state pass to buy.

Edited by Greg

How much stuff ate u looking to store. I ask because if it's a plug bag I have found that using somthing other than fishing gear holds up longer. I have a paint ball harness that holds 8 and one that holds 6 pods for walking the surf they are great. Each tube hold s 2 to 3 plugs up to 10 inches or one metal lip. No zippers no metal. Salt isn't as hard on plastic

I use soft sided bags w/ Plano boxes. The salt keeps eating the zippers. Nothing more frustrating than going to open one and you can’t get in. On a couple occasions I had to cut my way in. Lol! Mainly I use it for the boat. I may look into a military bag but one w/ brass zippers.

Never had a Zippers estroyed since the Good bags come with HD plastic ones.

Fishing on boat few times a week they get sprayed more in a month than five years on the beach.

Hundred dollar bags dont last any longer than the ten dollar ones

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I’m in the market for a new tackle bag. I can’t seem to find one that holds up for more than a few yrs. It’s for saltwater. Any suggestions.

Flat lander or odm surf bags no metal parts and the guys in montok swim out to the rocks with them year after year quality equipment

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk