IGNORED

DNA Testing?

Mink

They had on TV, I think like DATELINE or something like that.....Once you give up your DNA you also give up your rights....For example, they can and will sell your DNA to insurance companies, so let's say they test it for a illness and it shows you have one without your knowledge or you have a good percentage rate to get a illness, then apply for life insurance they can deny you or higher your rates, or going for a new job they may disqualify you....just some things to consider

I would stay far away from that stuff... Anything with a .com and your DNA will not end well in the future. Imagine Health Insurance companies buying your DNA because once these places have it it is no longer yours, and they run test to find out what you are predisposed to, then not cover you for it.

Food for thought

They had on TV, I think like DATELINE or something like that.....Once you give up your DNA you also give up your rights....For example, they can and will sell your DNA to insurance companies, so let's say they test it for a illness and it shows you have one without your knowledge or you have a good percentage rate to get a illness, then apply for life insurance they can deny you or higher your rates, or going for a new job they may disqualify you....just some things to consider

I heard the same thing. That is why I never did it. I wounder how much information you actually have to give them just to test your DNA. Can I just type John Doe on the application and my correct address to receive the results?

Mine came back as

Im 5 percent irredeemable and 95 percent deplorable 

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

If you are concerned about your ancestry, try doing your homework with Genealogy.

It will take you some time to do but the results are well worth it.

Ask your living family members to get as much data as possible and follow backwards.

Tracking down birth and death records is pretty neat and you will find more data on those records to follow towards your next person.

As an example I found my direct family blood line back to the year 1032 in Norman/Saxon England.

A museum from the State of Connecticut sent me documentation stating a member of my direct family was one of the first white men to set foot in the state of Connecticut. 

I was accepted into the Sons of The American Revolution using old birth and death records I found in Connecticut.

These are just a few things I found doing my family tree/blood line.

It does take time, so relax, Have fun and enjoy the trip ... :thumb_up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I was accepted into the Sons of The American Revolution using old birth and death records I found in Connecticut.

I did a Trace of my family Dates back Pre Revolutionary to Newfoundland.  Was invited to Join Sons Of The American Revolution.  Sorry, Bill this William said no not my kind of People or agenda. Like when I was discharged from the Navy and approached The VFW & Legion that said I did not qualify for Membership. Since I served from 1958 to 1962. and then some years later can a calling since their memberships were Dying Off. 

Only Organizations I went with was DeMolay and Masons. Boy Scouts.. and have Honorary.  

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

You know that video is owned by the Russians?

I did the Ancestry thing.  Who cares about my DNA, I'm not that paranoid about it.  My wife was the only one who really wanted it, everyone else could give a shit.

Verified that I come from all of the places where beer is made and consumed, and also verified that I am not related to anyone famous.  Most of my family were oppressed laborers, which is no surprise.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.