IGNORED

CROSSBOW BROADHEADS (RAGE)

Live to Hunt

i was gonna just quickly delete this thread for the good of all mankind, but being that Todd the Mod would just restore it, I am just quietly walking away with my tail between my legs... 

or am I.......

I give up.... Rage wins....  Rage wins...  Rage wins...  Rage is the best...   Rage... Rage.... Rage.... RAGE... RAGE... RAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!

I guess I have no choice but to start therapy again. It took 9 years to get over my Rage incident. CBT therapy, hypnosis, psychotropic drugs...

Oh the horrors, the night sweats...

Seeing a beautiful high 130s 8pt buck feed its way down center of a cornfield right into my funnel into the next cornfield...  Passing him broadside at 12 yards because I had one branch in the way... Having to flip to other side of the tree as he walked under me, then drawing ever so calmly as he entered a tall stand of corn at 10 yards, perfect quartering away angle, putting the pin a bit high on that last rib, aiming for the exit armpit... THWAP!!!    WTF????   WTF just happened????  ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?   The arrow slapped the buck nearly sideways - and harmless bounced off him...   The only explanation is that one or both blades opened upon release or in flight... Despite my constant pinching them to make sure the two blades were seated in that stupid black o-ring... I had trained myself over and over again to keep pinching seeing how easily they popped open.   After taking about 10 deer with them prior, gaining confidence in them - thinking I was literally tossing a sharp axe through the deer.....

And just like that - my run with RAGE was over...   

And now, thanks to TODD the MOD, I am calling my therapist back up tomorrow.   I can feel my BP rising, and getting a facial tick with much twitching...  

Why Todd, just WHY????

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

i was gonna just quickly delete this thread for the good of all mankind, but being that Todd the Mod would just restore it, I am just quietly walking away with my tail between my legs... 

or am I.......

I give up.... Rage wins....  Rage wins...  Rage wins...  Rage is the best...   Rage... Rage.... Rage.... RAGE... RAGE... RAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!

I guess I have no choice but to start therapy again. It took 9 years to get over my Rage incident. CBT therapy, hypnosis, psychotropic drugs...

Seeing a beautiful high 130s 8pt buck feed its way down center of a cornfield right into my funnel into the next cornfield...  Passing him broadside at 12 yards because I had one branch in the way... Having to flip to other side of the tree as he walked under me, then drawing ever so calmly as he entered a tall stand of corn at 10 yards, perfect quartering away angle, putting the pin a bit high on that last rib, aiming for the exit armpit... THWAP!!!    WTF????   WTF just happened????  ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?   The arrow slapped the buck nearly sideways - and harmless bounced off him...   The only explanation is that one or both blades opened upon release or in flight... Despite my constant pinching them to make sure the two blades were seated in that stupid black o-ring... I had trained myself over and over again to keep pinching seeing how easily they popped open.   After taking about 10 deer with them prior, gaining confidence in them - thinking I was literally tossing a sharp axe through the deer.....

And now, thanks to TODD the MOD, I am calling my therapist back up tomorrow.   I can feel my BP rising, and getting a facial tick with much twitching...  

Why Todd, just WHY????

or it could have been the shooter  :popcorn:  :happywave:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

or am I.......

Why Todd, just WHY????

I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!   Breathe easy Jack. In and out. Between the "other" issue with a member on here yesterday and now this....I thought LTH would have given it a day or so for things to return to normal. I was so wrong.  :rofl:

Edited by LPJR