IGNORED

Need term Life Insurance and want all your money back?

Swampbuck

Why not NJH has For sale and Commercial Posting  NJ-WAW has somehow avoided it as Only A member, not a Sponsor not my place to Object or any Wannabie Moderator let the Owner Make the Decision. And as far as Life Insurance I own the Whole back Side of The Rock Of Gibraltar Literally but my Choices have been Whole Life and Prudential Stock and Shares. I will be very rich where ever I go  :hmmmer:    

Having an Insurance agent is a good thing just like all the Question of need a Plumber. Framer Electrician advises on you name it. 

maybe a Lawyer Doctor Insurance Agent Professional Forum is not a bad Idea. :popcorn:

A couple of periods and some commas could help immensely :lookaround: One day someone will pass out!

You praise the owner for setting no limits on pics and amount of posting but you have problems with sponsorship. Why don't you step up to the plate, donate enough money and maybe then there would be no need for sponsors.

Some of you never cease to amaze me...really.

So a few things about Sponsorship here:

1) It's FREE for contributing members

2) Nothing gets made an ad and no one becomes a sponsor without approval, and in this case Swampbuck went out of his way to ask ahead of time and clarify that it would be OK.  He was even willing to pay to get his business out there to fellow outdoorsmen.

3) If the business isn't directly site content related, I will still allow legitimate ads from any contributing local members to help them promote their local business/service, isn't that the way it should be?  Shouldn't we be helping each other succeed?

I don't understand the criticism, he is a new member, he reached out to me to express his interest in posting a banner, he's posted a bunch of new content supporting his common hunting interests...yet some of you are here complaining about a banner that's part of the rotation at the bottom of the page and a single post in the Hot Deals - Products & Services forum?  If the service doesn't suit you, then don't click on it.  Maybe there are members here that can take advantage of the business and at the same time help out another outdoorsman's business.  

Meanwhile if you really want to lock down to only related content, we'd have no Lounge, no News & Politics, etc.

I’ll vouch for Swampbuck.

He’s a stand up guy. Now that he’s moved over to this site he will be a regular contributor. He also owns one of the most amazing 180 acre hunting property’s in the whole state.

If we buy insurance, does that come with a 2-day guided hunt and guaranteed harvest results (or the first year of insurance premiums come free)?

Asking for a friend.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

A couple of periods and some commas could help immensely :lookaround: One day someone will pass out!

You praise the owner for setting no limits on pics and amount of posting but you have problems with sponsorship. Why don't you step up to the plate, donate enough money and maybe then there would be no need for sponsors.

Now you are the Grammarly Cop  :rofl:

Where do I have any Problems with any Sponsorships when State not my Place to Object and as posted it is Free go where :poke: it is not so Obvious.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Some of you never cease to amaze me...really.

So a few things about Sponsorship here:

1) It's FREE for contributing members

2) Nothing gets made an ad and no one becomes a sponsor without approval, and in this case Swampbuck went out of his way to ask ahead of time and clarify that it would be OK.  He was even willing to pay to get his business out there to fellow outdoorsmen.

3) If the business isn't directly site content related, I will still allow legitimate ads from any contributing local members to help them promote their local business/service, isn't that the way it should be?  Shouldn't we be helping each other succeed?

I don't understand the criticism, he is a new member, he reached out to me to express his interest in posting a banner, he's posted a bunch of new content supporting his common hunting interests...yet some of you are here complaining about a banner that's part of the rotation at the bottom of the page and a single post in the Hot Deals - Products & Services forum?  If the service doesn't suit you, then don't click on it.  Maybe there are members here that can take advantage of the business and at the same time help out another outdoorsman's business.  

Meanwhile if you really want to lock down to only related content, we'd have no Lounge, no News & Politics, etc.

:agree:  :agree:                                                   :agree:  :agree:                                      :agree:  :agree:

Now you are the Grammarly Cop  :rofl:

Where do I have any Problems with any Sponsorships when State not my Place to Object and as posted it is Free go where :poke: it is not so Obvious.  

Sorry, I actually miss understood your post because of missing commas.

Why not NJH has For sale and Commercial Posting  NJ-WAW has somehow avoided it as Only A member, not a Sponsor not my place to Object or any Wannabie Moderator let the Owner Make the Decision.

Sorry, I actually miss understood your post because of missing commas.

Yep, My fault Since I have Dyslexia and Cataracts I have Depended on Grammary to make corrections But Come March 15 hopefully left eye surgery and 2 weeks later the  2nd eye will take care of the Cataracts.  The Dyslexia I live with. But for some reason all my years of shooting I never found the need for Sights on any of my Shotguns  ;)  

Thanks for the post! Wife and I are currently looking for a policy. Agreed if somebody has a service that can benefit the members here and they are working within the guidelines of the site, there is no reason why they should be excommunicated!

Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"

Thanks for the post! Wife and I are currently looking for a policy. Agreed if somebody has a service that can benefit the members here and they are working within the guidelines of the site, there is no reason why they should be excommunicated!

You can click on the banner, very easy and you can finish in about 5 minutes. Thank you

Swampbuck,

I did not mean to come across mean, nasty, nor personally attacking you in any way.

If my facetious comment was taken out of context, I am sorry to cause you any aggravation.

I just could not pass up on making a sarcastic comment with memes I thought were funny.

My wife calls me an asshole for quote:  "Being too strong with my words and comments". "People can take what you say the wrong way".

Anyway, again I apologize if I came across in a negative way, as it was not intended to be harsh. :up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.