IGNORED

Need term Life Insurance and want all your money back?

Swampbuck

th.jpeg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Captain-Jean-Luc-Picard-double-face-palm-meme.jpg

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

remove-those-links.jpg

Why not? He is a sponsor and hunters buy life insurance too.

Thanks man. Hey I’m not new to the NJ hunting message forum game.. I have been doing it for over 10 years with thousands of posts on the “other” site. Got a little tired of some things over there and I hope that it’s hasn’t carried its way on to this site. Im glad I finally heard about this one.

My company helps a lot of people. Many times, we help people that are already insured understand what they have in place now. Our speaiclaty is helping people find coverage(family protection) that they have been previously unsuccessful finding on their own. Free of charge !

Edited by Swampbuck

I’ll vouch for Swampbuck.

He’s a stand up guy. Now that he’s moved over to this site he will be a regular contributor. He also owns one of the most amazing 180 acre hunting property’s in the whole state.

Ok so about your insurance then we will talk property

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Why not NJH has For sale and Commercial Posting  NJ-WAW has somehow avoided it as Only A member, not a Sponsor not my place to Object or any Wannabie Moderator let the Owner Make the Decision. And as far as Life Insurance I own the Whole back Side of The Rock Of Gibraltar Literally but my Choices have been Whole Life and Prudential Stock and Shares. I will be very rich where ever I go  :hmmmer:    

Having an Insurance agent is a good thing just like all the Question of need a Plumber. Framer Electrician advises on you name it. 

maybe a Lawyer Doctor Insurance Agent Professional Forum is not a bad Idea. :popcorn:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif