IGNORED

Bottom of the 8th

hammer4reel

Well you did good Hammer. I’m more of a believer then ever before and just ordered some more. The blood trail was amazing and like all my RAGE kills she didn’t go far. Thanks for the review RAGE in cage.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

All the HYPE about how much better they are with the new snap collars I just wanted to try them. I like shooting something different when I'm after does .

broadhead did its job.

But after breaking down the deer, the shot didn't hit anything that should have punished the head that bad.

and it was def the deer that did the damage as the arrow went about 2/3 through and it broke the shaft in three pieces on the first jump . all parts laying right where I hit her.

Still not impressed with how sloppy some of the shock collars are. some fit nice and snug, some the blades rattle.

Some if you pulled the blades a little they popped out on one side.

Looking at them their crossbow collars seem a lot better made  than the normal bow ones

If the shaft broke then you did his something significant?

Well you did good Hammer. I’m more of a believer then ever before and just ordered some more. The blood trail was amazing and like all my RAGE kills she didn’t go far. Thanks for the review RAGE in cage.

I will deal with a head bending to have that blood loss and trail anyday.

But you  still haven't answered why the Black collars are not as well made as the red ones.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

If the shaft broke then you did his something significant?

the arrow was in front of one shoulder and behind the other , the deer broke it as it started its run off.

I didn't get a complete pass through  of the whole arrow shaft

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

I will deal with a head bending to have that blood loss and trail anyday.

But you  still haven't answered why the Black collars are not as well made as the red ones.

I don't know Hammer I don't make them I just kill deer with them. Call RAGE and ask them. Red is my favorite color though.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I don't care how you spin it, this is no way no how a good shot placement,

However, having said that, it was ALL good enough to kill the deer so congrats.  

the angle the deer stood at, it was placed exactly where it needed to be to come out the crease of the opposite shoulder.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

Are you sure it wasn't a Chinadermic? 

Actually the close up made me wonder the same thing.

I shoot a different Rage with cut on contact so I can't compare. I am thinking all rage heads are either silver or orange with coating on it. This one has no coating and its a different color. Very possible this is a new way they make them..I don't know

the angle the deer stood at, it was placed exactly where it needed to be to come out the crease of the opposite shoulder.

Thats exactly what happens when you put an arrow in that spot. I've killed many deer with the same shot and if you don't get a pass through, they snap the arrow when they take off.

I'm not surprised that the blades got bent up. Mechanical blades tend to do that with any bone contact. I am surprised that the ferrule bent as well. Rib bones should not crumble a ferrule.

Yes the head worked, but I I wouldn't be happy with that type of performance either. That is not a durable or well made head. If people are ok with one-and-done, throwaway heads, then that is there prerogative.

nope, came in an official rage package 

I just looked at Rage web page and I don't see anything close to what you have in the picture. Even the way your hear is chiseled is different form what I see on rage. Possible they have something new that didn't make it to their web page yet.

Where did you buy it?

http://www.ragebroadheads.com/broadheads/

Edited by Lunatic