IGNORED

GoPro Goose Hunting Video

njhunter24

Great shooting up close and personal for sure.     One Question I don't see any Red dot or other sites on that gun how can you soot so accurate  :popcorn:   Bet you don't even see or notice any Beads front or rear middle. :up:  :stirring:

How do you know he has no red dot on this gun, or in fact any other sight? :happywave:

Nice video . What video editing program did you use ? I have a bunch of tactacam video goose hunts I want to put together . Thanks in advance .

I had several short clips saved on my phone. I used the “clips” app that came installed on my iPhone to merge them together

How do you know he has no red dot on this gun, or in fact any other sight? :happywave:

:offtopic: There you go again on defense Again  :poke:  I think my post posed a (  Question ) - I don't SEE any Red dot or Other sites. Nothing about knowing if he had any sites. CHILL  ;)  :focus:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

:offtopic: There you go again on defense Again  :poke:  I think my post posed a (  Question ) - I don't SEE any Red dot or Other sites. Nothing about knowing if he had any sites. CHILL  ;)  :focus:

It was a joke, however  you made it clear you didn't think he had one, making your question an actual statement.  (Again on defense??? :shock:)

Great shooting up close and personal for sure.     One Question I don't see any Red dot or other sites on that gun how can you soot so accurate  :popcorn:   Bet you don't even see or notice any Beads front or rear middle. :up:  :stirring:

I also bought the dive bombs this year.  Had 100 geese fly into them first time out .  can't wait to add more to the spread for migration next year and you can't beat the price.  Shout out to mazzgolf for the recommendation.  

Edited by FowlHooked