mazzgolf

is this scaring the crap out of anyone else, or is it just me?

The damn thing can walk outside in the snow now!

And somersault and flip around standing on a box - I can't even do this...

And now they can open doors (anyone remember that scene in Jurassic Park??)

Only a matter of time before someone straps an AR on one of these things and it goes rogue.

"Only a matter of time before someone straps an AR on one of these things and it goes rogue."

i'm pretty sure they are already playing with those ideas in the military , time to stock up on AP rounds 

Put one of these above and one below your front door. It’ll never make it through. Of course, it’ll wipe out anything electronic in the process, and don’t drop anything because you’ll never be able to pick it up.

I think each one has 1333# of magnetic force. If you stuck them together, they’d never come apart. I love anything that comes with a serious warning.

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BZX0Z0Y0-N52&cat=168

• Agree 1

YOOOOOBUCK.      put some orange on it get a half dozen and have your own personal deer drive LOL LOL LOL   Id be more impressed if you can get it to put up some portable stands ....

I remember seeing the BD video from years ago with guys kicking the "dog robot" and seeing it's recovery.

Here's a mashup of the robot abuse by BD

That thing walks better in the snow than I do lately. If I was in my tree and I seen that thing coming I’d think it was an alien and I’d off myself!

Their reaction and response abilities are a bit unnerving.  

Edited by Rusty

I gota get me a few of them so that I can have my own deer drive army, those things wouldn't be phased by the thickets!

• Agree 1

I am waiting for them to begin asking "Do you want fries with that?"

They will soon replace the $15 an hour crowd.

Keep in mind, this is what they show the public. Now think about what the government has in secret test sites. Yes be sacred. If Martial law ever comes, it will look like the Termanitor, not Red Dawn.

• Agree 2

Keep in mind, this is what they show the public. Now think about what the government has in secret test sites. Yes be sacred. If Martial law ever comes, it will look like the Termanitor, not Red Dawn.

the only thing we can hope for is that half of them are on the good team or someone does a few emp blasts i guess

I read in the news just a few days ago that they now developed a skin like materiel so that the robots can feel, react and have sensitivity to things like heat, pain etc etc etc... F’ing crazy!

Hate to say it but most all of what you saw there is old news.

:fishing:  all new to old farts.  ;)