Zipper

Presidential Portrait Fail

What a lame portrait of B.O. He sits in his marijuana patch, looking stunned and stupified as the Trump Presidency makes his look pathetic.

DV2HHkVWsAEs1Qk.jpg

Now we know now why he has tremendous compassion for the LGBTQ community.

Edited by Batsto

the hands are huge, its a shot at trumps small hands. the ears were off limits to the press when he was first elected.

Good picture if they're running an article on you in Better Homes & Gardens......  but ABSOLUTELY NOT PRESIDENTIAL !

He was actually pretty funny commenting on it - he said " I wanted the painter to make my hair less gray and my ears smaller but I was ignored" or something like that..

I think these paintings are great - simply because it's a tradition that marks the END OF THE PRESIDENCY

• Agree 2

Zipper put up the wife for another Laugh

Thought about it, but I didn't want to abuse our members by overloading them with a double whammy!

• Agree 1

Ahaha is this the actual presidential portrait? What a silly piece of crap. They should name it “ a turd in the forest”

Edited by DeplorableDan
  • Agree 1

Best picture of Obama constipated and on the crapper.  He was a mentally constipated president who crapped on all of us.

• Agree 1

This is what happens when you choose skin color to do your portrait instead of quality of their skill. This sure as hell doesn't look like Mooochelle!!!

9B0308FF-EA98-4601-B444-F9D1E4DEE1B9.jpeg

Can't even see the numbers. They chose the artist because she's black.  Isn't that discrimination?

Can't even see the numbers. They chose the artist because she's black.  Isn't that discrimination?

Not so no one else would put their name on one. Andy Capp :shock:  is dead

Now that you have all taken your potshots at it TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT HIS LEFT HAND how many fingers does he have? Do you see any thumbs? Oh and yes her portrait makes her look like her arms are so long she could reach into NEXT WEEK and steal Thursday. I didn't care for either one of them BUT they where the first family he was this countries leader and their portraits are national property and record , those particular works should be used to flog the so called artists and re-commissioned so as not to make them and by extension the country a laughing stock.

wouldn't it be easier to just put up a two pictures of assholes?

WTF you got against horses :rofl:  

why-more-horses-asses-than-horses.jpg

• Agree 1