IGNORED

Well guess Sportsmens Center location will now be a Thrift Store

BowhunterNJ

I guess the $25 gift card I won from them is now worthless.  I was in the area last year, and went to use the gift card the place was empty

I’m sure the thrift store will honor it in the hunting section! lol

Sad though yes!

Mathews Halon

United Bowhunters of NJ

NWTF - Tri County Longbeards

New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

Very sad.

Many years ago, before I moved to Morris County, I lived in Scotch Plains for many years where big Ray's Sport Shop was. Still, I always got on the highway and made the drive to Sportsman's Center to buy and BS with those guys. 

I kinda read the writing on the wall years ago about their downhill slide. Low inventory, their best archery techs leaving, poor quality gear and clothing, etc.. From what I've been told the owner didn't care or was just getting old and senile. Too bad, at one time they ruled the roost.

Edited by HeadedWest1

more and more sport shops are closing. seems like left and right these days. sad news for the next generation of sportsman and women. iv had 4 that I can think of close up in my area. 

Edited by Kype

Just south is an Up and coming Store one of the owners worked at Harry's and expanded to this Old Bowling Ally Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters. Haven't been yet but will make the trip ASAP.   :up:

I like Cheyenne's. My archery buddies have been going there to get their bows serviced and they have been happy with the service.