Sign in to follow this  
Parker Pete

Hello from Parker Pete sportfishing

Hi there guys my name is Capt. Pete from Parker petes sport fishing. Good luck with the new site. I hope it takes off for you. If there is anything i can do to help let me know. Parker Pete runs fishing charters out of Belmar. check out our website and see some of the monsters and personal best we put on ice... www.parkerpetes.com We look forward to posting reports and making new friends here..

aug4b.jpg

3rd 6.jpg

aug9d.jpg

Petey!!! Welcome brother. Tell my boy special Ed to register and start posting. I texted him too and he didnt answer. He may have his helmet on right now so he probably didnt hear his phone hahahaa

I guess i dont make the picture list.....reallllll nice....i thought we were buds!! hahaha

o wait...i did make the pictures...the picture where tom is bending over you could see my left leg. I guess im to ugly to show my face haha

What up Pete good to see you here

Looking forward to it.... suggestion ... Start a thread bout the greater philadelphia outdoor sportshow. feb 14-17.... its a good cabin fever show.... Ill be there in booth 208 ... meet n greet