Sign in to follow this  
Woodrufflou

Fluke season 2013

Whoooooosssseeee ready???? With these cold temps, it's got me thinking of 90 degree weather and bucktails bouncing off the rocky bottom. Can't wait! Anybody have any personal goals they are trying to meet this fluke season? Certain weight? Certain quota? Certain amount of trips? Or in Daly's case, a certain amount of bucktails he's going to try and not lose haha

You ain't kiddin! I'm ready for spring after this week!

I'm on an eternal quest to break 10#...I'd imagine I'll catch another few dozen 9lb and change fluke before I get there haha

Definitely ready to bounce some bucktails!

Dude you're due to break the 10 mark. For all the 9 and change fish you've caught, wen you so break it, it's gonna be like 17 pounds lol

I just need a fish bigger than Lou's..I still cannot believe you of all people caught a 10..mind boggling

I just need a fish bigger than Lou's..I still cannot believe you of all people caught a 10..mind boggling

i know right..its almost as bad as that hack Tom Daly and his supossed

"10 pounder"..certified scale my balls....:fishing::rofl:

I hope so!! Hopefully we run into our "friends" again. I still have dreams of that girl who have us the show that one day. I was flustered the rest of the day. Haha

Do Tom's canned hams double as personal floatation devices approved by the USCG? :D

They do. The only problem is he floats but his head is always under water. We gotta figure out a way to hold his head above the water so he doesn't drown:rofl:

They do. The only problem is he floats but his head is always under water. We gotta figure out a way to hold his head above the water so he doesn't drown:rofl:

he bought his own survival suit and life raft