IGNORED

My homemade Ozonics

Jerseybassnbow

If you don't think its bad for your lungs go into a bathroom an run it for a few minutes. You will learn real quick after you start vomiting!

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

It's definitely bad in that closed area but outside is a way different scenario. We shall see. I just wanted to make one for far less then what Ozonics charges. Plus this is great for deodorizer clothing and cars. Might just use it for my hunting clothes during bow season.

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

It's definitely bad in that closed area but outside is a way different scenario. We shall see. I just wanted to make one for far less then what Ozonics charges. Plus this is great for deodorizer clothing and cars. Might just use it for my hunting clothes during bow season.

I'll deoderize my truck and clothes with it. Just remember to roll down your windows and air it out before driving away. I learned the hard way. I will never run it in close proximity to myself.

I posted this before and no one cared. You can buy the kit assembled online for 70 bucks minus a battery. A 12volt 12 amp rechargeable battery is about 25 bucks.

so one more time https://www.amazing1.com/ozone.html

Problem is that it's metal but this is where I bought the parts. Good find.

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

We all take risks.  Climbing a tree in the dark even w/ a safety line is a risk.  Walking in the woods in the dark is a risk.  So, this is just one more.  But ozone is definitely bad for you.  You are right that in an open area, its less bad...but then of course it has less of an effect.  If you were family, I'd tell you to leave it at home.  It's not worth it.  And, who wants to lug that thing back and forth each hunt.  Don't run it in a blind for sure.  But, you're an intelligent adult; make your own call.  Good luck either way.  

You can post up a pick with you, that contraption, and a giant mature NJ whitetail with the message:  I TOLD YOU SO.  I'll be the first to congratulate you...

Edited by dlist777

I did homework on that and it seems like the only people that will suffer for any type of issues as people with asthma. Hasn't been linked to anything like cancer or anything. But if you have any data to support health issues please put them on here as I'd be anxious to look at them.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.epa.gov/indoor-air-quality-iaq/ozone-generators-are-sold-air-cleaners&ved=0ahUKEwiG2KS94I3ZAhUpc98KHWTcAG4QFghVMAI&usg=AOvVaw05yp6J46h2O0qMc2idbTtB

Be carful because how many people really use this and for how long to have any kind of data. You may find out 20 years form now and then it may be too late

Be carful because how many people really use this and for how long to have any kind of data. You may find out 20 years form now and then it may be too late

Yes I am very aware of that. I actually am in the medical industry and review data quite often. California smog is Ozone and this machine only emits a very miniscule amount compared to that. I also have a big concern about these Vapes that people are using. Could be the same issue. I won't be using it that much but I wanted to see if it would work. Edited by Jerseybassnbow

MOLON LABE

Yes I am very aware of that. I actually am in the medical industry and review data quite often. California smog is Ozone and this machine only emits a very miniscule amount compared to that. I also have a big concern about these Vapes that people are using. Could be the same issue. I won't be using it that much but I wanted to see if it would work.

Don't get me started on those ****ing Vapes. They are the worst thing ever invented and the douchebags that smoke them indoors right next to you. I had to have OSHA come and inform my job that it's illegal to smoke them indoors.

JerseyBnB,

Nice build, looks really good.

Let us know how it works out for you in the field.

Good Luck using it. :up: 

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.