Swampy

2015 UFO Layout Boat UPDATED PICS

Excellent condition. Canvas splash curtain. Sat under a tarp all season didn’t see the water. Complete with bridle, anchors And 2 safety carabiners. not towable Priced to move $800 CNJ(Hamilton) PM if interested LOCAL P/U ONLY. Stay tuned for diver decoy blow out in the coming days

Updated pics. First one I took was garbage. Cleaned up the purely cosmetic dirt. As you can see boat is in excellent shape a steal @ $800

5DEAA0DE-7DB7-4512-B51C-CAAA0AC823A4.jpeg

6F594FBB-DB8D-4D48-9960-DB8B3974AF2B.jpeg

0EF8230C-0189-407B-BD66-4A94CB3D1111.jpeg

Edited by Swampy

Excellent condition. Canvas splash curtain. Sat under a tarp all season didn’t see the water. Complete with bridle, anchors And 2 safety carabiners. not towable Priced to move $800 CNJ(Hamilton) PM if interested LOCAL P/U ONLY. Stay tuned for diver decoy blow out in the coming days

Can t wait to see the diver bolw out

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Can t wait to see the diver bolw out

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

take a number my shit box needs more

Correction to the year it’s a 2014 my apologies.... PM If interested

Diver blow out will have OS Bbills Cans GE’s & tons of buffies ascwell Old Squaw and a few scoters PLUS a boat load of long lines(50’-300’) grapple weights, single drops, clips & H weights....

Who wants broad bills and buffies @ 5yds in your face. The first time you have a 100+ bills wheel in you’ll know you made a good purchase. Spend a little of that tax return on yourself you won’t be disappointed.