IGNORED

Climber straps questions

Rutting Buck

I have a summit goliath and the stand is one of those that you can easily sit in for several hours without any discomfort.   Unfortunately the factory straps provided for carrying it in with are awkward because they are made of a bungee like material.  I see that summit does offer an upgraded set of straps online.  Does anyone have these and if so are they much better than the originals?  I did see a few videos online of different people that used the molle back pack straps along with the waist belt and attached them to different climbers.  Has anybody tried this and how did it work?  I like the fact that there is a chest strap on the molle straps.  I try to go in deep so most of my walks are at least 15 minutes or so.  If you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

RB

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"

I have the Goliath which I've had for several years and have the thicker summit straps, guess they are the upgraded ones if you want to call it that. They are ok but not the greatest. Had a issue with one set with the stitching coming apart. I think if I ever get something else for it I would have to go with that molle setup

The upgraded straps from Summit are much better and more comfortable than the standard ones. I have a few Summits and all have been upgraded

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."