IGNORED

Looking for 2members for hunting on private property

BIGK12

I always wonder what people are thinking when they place an ad. How many times the most basic and yet so necessary info is not provided. Why not help your sale and give everything you have instead of hoping someone will bite on something they are not even sure what it is.

How many people are hunting? where is the property? what type of hunting? What is the land like? and so on. before placing and ad ask yourself what information would I need to make a decision.

8 guys on 100 acres is pretty tight.

what you going to do hold hands in the blind ??

I agree but I have leased several properties so far and my experience is 2 or 3 guys hunt and the rest show up twice/year. Of course you never know so the risk is there.

I always wonder what people are thinking when they place an ad. How many times the most basic and yet so necessary info is not provided. Why not help your sale and give everything you have instead of hoping someone will bite on something they are not even sure what it is.

How many people are hunting? where is the property? what type of hunting? What is the land like? and so on. before placing and ad ask yourself what information would I need to make a decision.

OH OH  :happywave:  Sounds Like Schooling to Me  :doh2:   JUST  :poke:   ;)

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Information is the key to selling anything. A location would help as would a description of what the land consists of. It is like a blind man in the dark tripping over BS. It might be a good fit for someone, but how would you know? I wouldn't even make a call with that little info.