IGNORED

dead goose shot out of sky gets revenge

mazzgolf

Ouch!!  :shock: These guys must've waited to shoot till the geese were right on top of them!

https://www.chesapeakebaymagazine.com/baybulletin/2018/2/2/waterfowl-hunter-hit-by-falling-goose-flown-to-shock-trauma

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/02/02/waterfowl-hunter-hit-by-dead-goose/

An Eastern Shore hunter was flown to Maryland Shock Trauma in Baltimore with head injuries after he was hit by a dead goose falling from the sky.

51-year-old Robert Meilhammer was goose hunting with a group around 5 p.m. Thursday, near the Miles River along Voit Road in Easton. According to Maryland Natural Resources Police, the group fired on a flock of geese overhead, and one goose fell and struck Meilhammer. The impact knocked him unconscious, causing head and facial injuries. When the hunter came to, he said he was hazy about other details.

Kamikaze Geese attack....

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I feel bad for the guy. Not because of the injuries but because his buddies are going to be busting his balls for the rest of his life. "Little Johnny, did grandpa ever tell you the time we all went hunting and he got knocked the f**k out by a goose???"....Poor guy 

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   Agreed! 

So how do you draw the conclusion they were sky busting? I set the hole no more than 20 yards out. Had them fall right on top of the blinds after being shot a couple of times. I suppose we can count this one as an improvement as you did not call them any names swampy. Thank goodness the gentleman wasn't hurt worse.

Edited by A-5 Pemberton

So how do you draw the conclusion they were sky busting? I set the hole no more than 20 yards out. Had them fall right on top of the blinds after being shot a couple of times. I suppose we can count this one as an improvement as you did not call them any names swampy. Thank goodness the gentleman wasn't hurt worse.

I've never had a goose come close to hitting me when they do it right. I'd say about 99% of the time they land in the hole or to the left and right of the hole. When I've pass shot birds/tried to reach out and hit some overhead, thats when they've busted some blind doors. Even said in the article "the group fired on a flock of geese overhead".........