IGNORED

Fox with serious mange.

Well, unfortunately we have a "NO DISCHARGE" ordinance with 450  feet of houses and I am under that so that option is out.    Bow would be my only choice and getting DFW involved.  Anti's to my left no pun intended.  

Fish and Wildlife won't respond for that 

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Leave it be, it will run away. If it has mange it will curl up in a ball in the woods and die on its own. At 16 pounds tops, it shouldn't be that much of a threat

You kill it if you can. For one its a horrible death for the animal, and two it infects every animal it gets in contact with, including other foxes and even your dog. You are doing it a favor by taking it out.

Ever hear of the triple Ss?  There's a lot to be said for doing the right thing and not talking about it.  This is New Jersey, and we need to do things differently than the the rest of the nation.  A post like this in nearly every other state would bring a lot of laughter, but we all know your situation.  A .22 short makes less noise than a lawnmower backfiring.    

Ever hear of the triple Ss?  There's a lot to be said for doing the right thing and not talking about it.  This is New Jersey, and we need to do things differently than the the rest of the nation.  A post like this in nearly every other state would bring a lot of laughter, but we all know your situation.  A .22 short makes less noise than a lawnmower backfiring.    

Yes, I know all about SSS.  I haven't seen the fox for a day so he probably met his demise. Hopefully.