IGNORED

Anyone seeing Snows

Ducken

Yes! I was hunting a field here in south Jersey for Canadas on the last day of the south zone season this past Saturday and I had a huge flock of snows circle the area for about a half hour. They never landed, but did look interested - they were flying low, not their usual Boeing747 height :)

I talked to the owner and they told me they have been in the area since Wednesday.

millions of em around Phillipsburg

Agreed but good luck trying to get on them. Every field is locked up or no hunting allowed. It’s a shame the Banghart’s don’t let you hunt their property. They’re in the fields everyday with not a care in the world

I never gunned up north for snows just from Hightstown down. I always see the snows around Phillipsburg but I don't know any farms to hunt. The sod farmers love when you hunt their land. They are so happy to get these white devils off that a few even give us use of their JD 4x4 to run our deeks out.

I even talked to some fishermen on the Del Bay that were coming in. They said that they haven't seen any this year yet.