IGNORED

Man-Stuff Out the Wazoo April 13, 14, 15

I haven't been killing much, but I have been cutting burning and grilling (Ghostbear will recognize that one). Would like to host a get together tradshoot/woodsplitting cutting party, (Everyone welcome to take a load, lots o poplar, some oak hickory ash), but since it was just logged if it's not frozen or dry, the road will be a mess. So, I'm thinking maybe April sometime. And if it doesn't work out this year next year the road should be more stable.

20180114_142120.jpg20180111_160615.jpg20180111_160609.jpg20180111_160545.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

without me, my rifle is nothing

I haven't been killing much, but I have been cutting burning and grilling (Ghostbear will recognize that one). Would like to host a get together tradshoot/woodsplitting cutting party, (Everyone welcome to take a load, lots o poplar, some oak hickory ash), but since it was just logged if it's not frozen or dry, the road will be a mess. So, I'm thinking maybe April sometime. And if it doesn't work out this year next year the road should be more stable. attachicon.gif20180114_142120.jpgattachicon.gif20180111_160615.jpgattachicon.gif20180111_160609.jpgattachicon.gif20180111_160545.jpg

oh yeah, a location might be helpful. About as far west and south as you can get in Warren county

and the second pic is pointing where the Hughsville dam used to be

You'll have to excuse me, they don't let me stray far from the river in that part of the state.  I'm not used to seeing it from the opposite hills.  :)

Edited by Bucksnbows

I'm in. It's pretty close to me. Splitting poplar should make for some pretty impressive hero shots! :rofl:

cool! I like poplar, easy to split, lightweight, burns great, no splinters when you're loading the stove. punks up fast, and if it's wet you have to get the bark off, but that's simple and then the bark burns like paper... it's all good, hope you can make it