IGNORED

Has NJH lost its balls LOL

MGHunter66

Archer36,

You’ll also notice I’ve never charged anyone sponsorship (it’s free) to avoid the very conflict you see on njh and other sites of paying sponsors arguing about competing content being posted. No one here argues about it, and no one is hesitant about posting their local business or discussing products in fear of getting banned.

So clearly it’s not about money. This site has always been about its members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Your a tough guy. :eyeroll: How old are we people? I mean here and there. This is like high school shit. Maybe the two sites should meet up somewhere and fight. Lmfao.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I'm warming up my fingers for "Snapping".......

The-Jets.jpg

West-Side-Story-The-Sharks.jpg

f4dd890e2fe79dbf91a9b4aa7ba53adc.jpg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Wow. Your a tough guy. :eyeroll: How old are we people? I mean here and there. This is like high school shit. Maybe the two sites should meet up somewhere and fight. Lmfao.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I haven’t been on njh since my ban but this is a great idea. A good fight always brings people closer together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, we will have Team JHbowhunter, LPJR, Zipper, and bowhunternj,   VS   Team Osokill, Deucenducks, Osod20g, and publiclandserialkiller.   Publiclandserialkiller has agreed not to really  kill and bury anyone.   Good luck.

Edited by Nomad

I have been keeping a low profile on here, asI have said before, I dont need to be ridiculed like over there, so I am quiet most of the time. Over here there are some really great people, andI knowit used to be fun on brand X, but I still keep a low profile for now.

Also have not been able to hunt for 2 years so not much to contribute