maximus66

Has NJH lost its balls LOL

OK, we will have Team JHbowhunter, LPJR, Zipper, and bowhunternj,   VS   Team Osokill, Deucenducks, Osod20g, and publiclandserialkiller.   Publiclandserialkiller has agreed not to really  kill and bury anyone.   Good luck.

Edited by Nomad

The OP never replies but it creates  posts and traffic. Nothing but the owners trying to keep the site alive. 

You're absolutely right, and it's actually kind of sad.  

If Osokill has a dog in this fight, count me in on Team Backwax.

If there's homebrew I'll come and be on the cheering squad for team BackWax.   :cheers:  :bighello:  :cheers:  :bighello:

I have been keeping a low profile on here, asI have said before, I dont need to be ridiculed like over there, so I am quiet most of the time. Over here there are some really great people, andI knowit used to be fun on brand X, but I still keep a low profile for now.

Also have not been able to hunt for 2 years so not much to contribute

I'm warming up my fingers for "Snapping".......

Thanks!!! I just dislocated my thumbs trying to snap my fingers... :cryingcry:

Njhunter is dead, they’re a useless forum, and disrespectful hunters. I was selling a boat deusch and ducks had stupid comments I ended up selling for a higher price than asking and a nice hunter buying me coffee and breakfast. I’ve talked to many respectful guys on this site then there. And here everyone is on the same page. Whether a doe is shot or whatever congrats to the hunter. We got too many antis against us. And over there it’s hunters verse hunters.

Edited by Ryanm

That thread is actually what made me find out about this site. Just joined today. First impression is that there are better topics here

Except for back waxing and eating veggie burgers. We need to weed those members out.

• Agree 1

That thread is actually what made me find out about this site. Just joined today. First impression is that there are better topics here

Welcome to the site 1978.   :up:  :up:

Except for back waxing and eating veggie burgers. We need to weed those members out.

:pout:

Welcome to the site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the pit of misery!!! Dilly Dilly!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk