jerseyhunter

Murphy and Transit execs.

He says he want's them to resign and be replaced. Sounds more like he's gonna grease some palms. What say you.

IDK about palms but a lot of butts better get some grease  :happywave:  LOL  yup they always want to put friends and family of friends or who ever he owes favors to in positions.....

Edited by buckhound

It’s not uncommon for an incoming Governor to ask for resignations to fill those positions with his team. Who knows maybe he can fix some of NJ Transits problems with new leadership. I doubt it but who knows.

It’s not uncommon for an incoming Governor to ask for resignations to fill those positions with his team. Who knows maybe he can fix some of NJ Transits problems with new leadership. I doubt it but who knows.

All he wants is to place scumbag dems. in those positions to fill their pockets! The dems had 12 years to fix things during the administration of the gay boy and the corslime. What was fixed then? NOTHING!!! Now this POS will go after our firearms and remember, no more Bear hunt with this asshole!

Anyone that supports this asshole is anti-hunter!

He says he want's them to resign and be replaced. Sounds more like he's gonna grease some palms. What say you.

Thats not grease.... it's K-Y Jelly.

• Agree 1

All he wants is to place scumbag dems. in those positions to fill their pockets! The dems had 12 years to fix things during the administration of the gay boy and the corslime. What was fixed then? NOTHING!!! Now this POS will go after our firearms and remember, no more Bear hunt with this asshole!

Anyone that supports this asshole is anti-hunter![/quote

I don’t disagree with your overall assertion. Expletives aside, Murphy isn’t good for NJ or hunters and gun owners. But, NJ Transit is a mess and both parties share the blame... if you are a regular commuter you feel the pain - delays, poor service and increased ticket prices.... now it’s his turn and he can be held accountable to make commuters lives better with his new team.

Sadly, Kim lost by about 300k votes.... where were all the gun owners and hunters?

I don’t disagree with your overall assertion. Expletives aside, Murphy isn’t good for NJ or hunters and gun owners. But, NJ Transit is a mess and both parties share the blame... if you are a regular commuter you feel the pain - delays, poor service and increased ticket prices.... now it’s his turn and he can be held accountable to make commuters lives better with his new team.

Sadly, Kim lost by about 300k votes.... where were all the gun owners and hunters?

Where were all the gun owners and hunters, try other states they have been leaving NJ in chunks and droves since Florieo (anybody HERE remember him) don't blame me voting for Kim was the last thing I did in NJ before closing on my house and I only did it because my right to do so was paid for in BLOOD by somebody else not because I believed in her. Oh yeah Greetings from Va.

Seems like you voted for Murphy with your support for his new team.

You can't be serious with that bullshiite comment.  Democrats have had a majority for years in NJ so how are both parties to blame for NJT problems?  That is a really glib statement with no evidence.   I imagine you think the pension/debt problem is the result of taxes being too low.  

As to Kim losing,  how many licensed hunters and gun owners do you think there are in this state?  I'll give you a hint, it's far less than 300k, and democrats far outnumber republicans in this shiite state.  It was the dumbass independents who put Murphy the maniac in office.  

I know NJT very well. I have been dealing with them for many years and it is truly the most dysfunctional organization in this state. Every single level is filled with people who live in their own cubical, unable to even see 2 inches outside of it. The only way to fix it is top clean house.

Anyone that supports this asshole is anti-hunter!

That maybe be the case but NJT needs change. Doing nothing is not the way.

Seems like you voted for Murphy with your support for his new team.

You can't be serious with that bullshiite comment.  Democrats have had a majority for years in NJ so how are both parties to blame for NJT problems?  That is a really glib statement with no evidence.   I imagine you think the pension/debt problem is the result of taxes being too low.  

As to Kim losing,  how many licensed hunters and gun owners do you think there are in this state?  I'll give you a hint, it's far less than 300k, and democrats far outnumber republicans in this shiite state.  It was the dumbass independents who put Murphy the maniac in office.  

I'm an independent and voted for Kim. I also voted for Trump and Christie the first time but not the second. I live in District 7 and voted for Lance and Bramick Who did you vote for?

Edited by ithaca10

I'm an independent and voted for Kim. I also voted for Trump and Christie the first time but not the second. I live in District 7 and voted for Lance and Bramick Who did you vote for?

Trump & Christie all the way! I vote for our gun rights! 100%! Voted for Kim also!

Edited by 1563621
  • Agree 1

Kim, Trump. Christie. I live in monmouth but my district is different than yours.  

That maybe be the case but NJT needs change. Doing nothing is not the way.

I wonder if Murphy feels the same way about the "productive" state employees in their cubicles.  Does he feel the "system" in Trenton needs to be rebuilt?  My guess is no because he is beholden to them.