BowhunterNJ

Stevo's Family Donations

I’ve been busy with work and just now saw this post. It’s my honor to donate to this great cause. It’s done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

One more bump, please try to get any final donations in today as I'd like to gather them all this evening or tomorrow to give to Candi on Sunday.

Thanks guys and gals!

It’s not the link to the site itself.. I keep getting message saying “unable to process due to a temporary glitch..Try again later”

I contacted Paypal, will let you know what they say.

Still no word from PayPal. You can use PayPal and gift money directly to admin(at)woodsandwatermedia.com or admin(at)njwoodsandwater.com

Please add a Note that it’s for Stevos Family Donations! :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not seen them yet, his family posted in the other topic that he would be cremated and they will be having a service for him and would provide the info to us.

will post it now Matt

hey guys its stevos wife Candi..Its hard to still think he is gone.So greatful for everyone who kept him encouraged him the last few years..You have gone way and beyond friends to him.and our family..Celebration of his life on Sunday was better than any of us could imagine.

I could almost hear him say Cand Look at all these people.He was loved by many amazing people we are so greatful. Thank you for the amzing donation it truly will help me out.So sorry Im not a typer.I haven't had as much time to practice like Steve..Please know that he thought so highly of yous  all and helped him thru some dark times..I am forever greatful.Please protect your skin if he only would of listened to his naggy wife he  could still be here doing all the things he loved.

• Agree 6

God Bless you Candi and your entire family. It is we who were honored.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk