I think the Presidents most recent comments are right on the money. We are under no Constitutional obligation to commit national suicide via unbridled immigration. European leaders might feign outrage over Trumps shithole comments but their populations would agree with him. Germany, France, Sweden are just a few examples of the progressive nightmare that is immigration. Judging a man by his enemies I would say that Trump is doing just fine.  

• Agree 7

The only issue I have with Trump is " I can't keep track of all the winning"!!!   I waited 8 years for just one Obama "win" and it never came. Now it's like a win or two a day for AMERICA!!!

And thank god he didn't let the liberal communist sleazy media run roughshod over him- thank you for DJT for exposing FAKE NEWS!!!

• Agree 5

I must have voted for the right guy. He keeps saying what I'm thinking so keep it going.

• Agree 3

We don't even know if he said those specific comments about taking people from sh1thole countries even though he would be right on the money. Anon liberal sources reporting to the media seem to make up sh1t all the time, regardless I want all illegals deported and the wall built. If the liberals and illegals start a fight about it well it's about time we put them down, It's the only way to save the country so let's get it over with already or we can just roll over to the pansy liberal agenda.

No more amnesty, it was already done....and thank you Ted Kennedy for lying to the nation in the 60s I wouldn't expect less from a democrat. I'm just surprised no one had the balls to stand up and fight against the constant flow of 3rd worlders from 1960 till now...........unreal

• Agree 2

you have to find it amusing how liberals are crying how beautiful and wonderful these shit holes are but yet they all want to come here  :headscratch: if they are so great why don't these people want to go home  :shakehead:

Everyday the fake media comes up with a new scandal that will be the demise of Trump once and for all. Then when it doesn't stick they come up with a new one that will supposedly be the gotcha story finally. When will this crap end? 

Just imagine if the press reported only on the facts? Yea I know....I am a dreamer, not like the illegal kind though.  :happywave:

Everyday the fake media comes up with a new scandal that will be the demise of Trump once and for all. Then when it doesn't stick they come up with a new one that will supposedly be the gotcha story finally. When will this crap end? 

Just imagine if the press reported only on the facts? Yea I know....I am a dreamer, not like the illegal kind though.  :happywave:

It is not Trump they are going after, that is the Trojan horse.  They are using the "comments" to go after his supporters with statements like  " how can you support him with statements like he made".  They continue to attack his supporters knowing that if they make them "feel" bad and "out of touch" then they won't vote for him in 2020. Undermine his base and they won't show up to vote.  The MSM will also use polling to go after his supporters and try to influence congress, the same way the anti-hunters use it to go after us.  They just don't understand why current immigration policy is so flawed and why millions of Americans want it changed. 

• Agree 1

I just had a disagreement with my sister about these countries in question and just what the president meant by saying what he did. I'd like to hear the recording. It was "I'm a dick" Durbin who took the message to reporters and as usual put his ultra liberal, ultra stupid, spin on it. So yes, it is un-presidential to say words like s***holes or "this is a big F'n deal." However, the whole thing is blown way out of the water by those, like Durbin, who can't get a grasp of the conversation. Trump's comment was during aprivate meeting while "Feel em" up" Joe Biden's Big f'n deal was in front of the cameras played to the nation.

didn't Nancy Pelosi just make a racist remark about 5 white guys?.... Oh, the horror. Where's the outrage? :shock:

• Agree 2

It is not Trump they are going after, that is the Trojan horse.  They are using the "comments" to go after his supporters with statements like  " how can you support him with statements like he made".  They continue to attack his supporters knowing that if they make them "feel" bad and "out of touch" then they won't vote for him in 2020. Undermine his base and they won't show up to vote.  The MSM will also use polling to go after his supporters and try to influence congress, the same way the anti-hunters use it to go after us.  They just don't understand why current immigration policy is so flawed and why millions of Americans want it changed. 

I must disagree the target is Trump and has been since the election. What is occurring is nothing short of an attempted putsch by progressives to overthrow the President and to undermine what is left of the Constitution. It's about endless, overwhelming central power and of course control. None of what is occurring was meant to happen. Clinton was going to win and the progressive were going to finish the work set forth by Obama. Immigration is just a tool for that goal. Trump is correct in calling some of these countries shitholes. If they were not why then would their people be so desperate to leave. Africans drown in the hundreds in an attempt to get to Europe. Central and south Americans risk their lives daily to come to America.  

He is a spin master. He will use the liberals outrage and their own words against them at a later date, when he pushes immigration reform further.

The lefts going after Trump because he is exposing them to their base. Though his tweets get annoying, he is simply manipulating the media with them.

I must disagree the target is Trump and has been since the election. What is occurring is nothing short of an attempted putsch by progressives to overthrow the President and to undermine what is left of the Constitution. It's about endless, overwhelming central power and of course control. None of what is occurring was meant to happen. Clinton was going to win and the progressive were going to finish the work set forth by Obama. Immigration is just a tool for that goal. Trump is correct in calling some of these countries shitholes. If they were not why then would their people be so desperate to leave. Africans drown in the hundreds in an attempt to get to Europe. Central and south Americans risk their lives daily to come to America.  

Trump being the target is what the MSM wants us to believe.  What you are missing is the fact that without people voting and supporting him there is no Trump so by going after his base they are targeting him.  It is really a clandestine attack.  Make people feel they made a mistake by appealing to them emotionally, "dreamers" etc...Then they label him and say if you support him then you are exactly like him.  Guilt by association.   

Psychological manipulation is really insidious and makes a person do things they would not normally do and unless you really think about a situation, then you can easily fall prey to it. 

Shithole countries?  Yeah, I agree with that and copiously use the same vernacular.  The guy is from NYC, of course everything is "shit-this" and "shit-that".  We all grew up around it, and some of us (me especially) have no problem describing things that way.  So I agree with that message.

Durbin is a liar.  He's a liberal Democrat, he never tells the truth by default.  He is fanning the flames of his own lies to make something of nothing.  Yet another distraction from how useless the Democrats really are other than getting their panties in a bunch.  That's what Durbin is showing the world.  He's so f-ing useless that he needs to create a smokescreen to distract from his own failures.  I call it the way I see it.

• Agree 2

Durbin also said Trump was spewing racism by using the term chain migration. Now, we all know what chain migration is but to Durbin, it now means coming here in chains like slaves, so, Trump is racist for saying it. Just to give you a baseline on how to judge what Dick Durbin says. 

If he did say it, I don't care any more. It made me cringe, and if that was the worst thing in Government we had to deal with, maybe it would be worth some attention. However, an attempt by 10 or so people (that we know of) in the DOJ and FBI to weaponize the power of the those agencies, and possibly the intelligence community, to influence an election in this country, not some foreign land like they routinely do, is far more troublesome to me than the President cursing. The probably illegal unmasking to undermine the campaign, and later Administration of, a political opponent, the use of false information created for political gain to justify unleashing the full surveillance powers of the Government on a political opponent to thwart a free and fair election is far more dangerous and news worthy than the President cursing. Where are these news organizations covering those actual major, blockbuster scandals?

Edited by DV1

Durbin was the only Democrat in the meeting. Others in the meeting said he didn't say it. Durbin apparently suffers from ADD at these meetings where they don't necessarily go to his way of contorting things. Just another attempt at slamming and bashing the President of the United States who has continued to fight through all of the BS.

dd.jpg

Durbin was the only Democrat in the meeting. Others in the meeting said he didn't say it. Durbin apparently suffers from ADD at these meetings where they don't necessarily go to his way of contorting things. Just another attempt at slamming and bashing the President of the United States who has continued to fight through all of the BS.

Is there a list of who was in the meeting?

I have been using the term shithole ever time I go by Camdem into Phila.

• Agree 1

He tells it like it is, if it is a shithole...well it’s a shithole. Anyone who offends the PC Police is good in my book. The dems just cant stand someone with a set of balls because they’re all pussies. He connects with working america, they connect with latin america, people who wear vagina hats and limp wristed entitlement sponges.

• Agree 1

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/david-perdue-doesnt-remember-donald-trump-vulgar-comments/2018/01/12/id/836940/

So here was a senator who was at the meeting and said he does not remember Trump saying anything like that. 

Does not matter if he actually said it or not. The media's obsession with this man is pathological bordering on the insane. I feel no need to defend his remarks in the same way there is no need to defend any truth that is based on facts. Again immigration is but a tool to progressives who's ultimate goal is absolute power and who better to help them consolidate that  power then a collection of people starved of life's basics who make for great election day fodder. The ultimate irony is that progressives, liberals ( what ever these fascists fancy themselves ) are the true racists and intolerant ones. Lucky for them America has be so " transformed " that no one can figure that out.