woolly bugger

New member from other site

The only reason those guys stay over there is because they don't want to lose their "dominant buck" status and have to "start over" LOL

Matt (administrator) should figger out a way to transfer status..... (make them a 10 pointer or something significant) :rofl:

Please no! Keep the ignorance there! I like asking questions and posting and not being mocked, made fun of and ridiculed for my questions thoughts and views!

This place is perfect as is!

You want to see ppl lose their minds go there and mention how great this site is! Lmfao the ignorance comes out of the woodwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree 5

Please no! Keep the ignorance there! I like asking questions and posting and not being mocked, made fun of and ridiculed for my questions thoughts and views!

This place is perfect as is!

You want to see ppl lose their minds go there and mention how great this site is! Lmfao the ignorance comes out of the woodwork.

Agreed all around!  It's amazing people would want that kind of environment.  All I've read from over there is how this site "over regulated" and "censored".  Content is hardly ever moderated here, and there is always the 18+ Playground forum where people can talk about/say anything...although most don't use it because most aren't coming here for that.  Meanwhile NJH has fallen under the ban hammer for dumb ownership rules...yet this site is over-regulated? :headscratch:

Someone should get that dude publiclandserialkiller over here, he seems to be looking for this kind of forum to actually talk about hunting :)

• Agree 1

Agreed all around!  It's amazing people would want that kind of environment.  All I've read from over there is how this site "over regulated" and "censored".  Content is hardly ever moderated here, and there is always the 18+ Playground forum where people can talk about/say anything...although most don't use it because most aren't coming here for that.  Meanwhile NJH has fallen under the ban hammer for dumb ownership rules...yet this site is over-regulated? :headscratch:

Someone should get that dude publiclandserialkiller over here, he seems to be looking for this kind of forum to actually talk about hunting :)

How few have we had to ban here?  Single digits and probably less than one handful(?!).  NJH certainly can't say that!  We don't moderate heavily, or if we do, I'm not aware of that and I get to see all banned threads and comments and judge for myself.  It really is minimal to say the very least.   

All I know how to do is turn pictures.   :pout:

Welcome aboard, I learned yesterday this is a hunting fourm, don't post anything that doesn't pertain to hunting or fishing.

How funny is that you can’t even put in njwoodsandwater

Pretty silly. I’ve never blocked NJH or newjerseyhunter.

However I do appreciate them giving me advertising at the bottom of their page to njhunter.com :)