woolly bugger

New member from other site

Welcome......enjoy your time here, great people on here

Welcome. I can’t believe people don’t know about this site. So much better then the other ever was.

Lots of folks on "the site that shall not be named" are too damn stubborn to know when to jump from a sinking ship.  Their loss.

OSOKill killed that site.  He kicked off all of the active, good people and banned the rest.  He is 100% to blame for that site's demise.  If he hadn't been such a jackhole, this site wouldn't exist.

Oh, and welcome to the "snoozer site".  I don't think they can call it that anymore.

Edited by Haskell_Hunter

Woolly Bugger with two ll's?  I know Wooly Bugger from over there.  Welcome!

I used to be wooly with 1 L, then I lost my login information after being inactive for a couple of years and opened a new account with 2 L's. I'm the same guy!

• Agree 3

Welcome! :up: 

I just took a look over at the other place.....sad!

Looks like they are still bashing this site, one guy saying "live hunts" are "gay" another one who is here now calling us "pussies" and another calling us "all cock and no balls"

• Agree 1

Looks like they are still bashing this site, one guy saying "live hunts" are "gay" another one who is here now calling us "pussies" and another calling us "all cock and no balls"

As long as the 5th graders stay over there, all the better.

Welcome to the site.

LOL. I remember when I felt "cool" insulting people with words like that for the first time in middle school too. Eventually though, most people grow up...most. 

• Agree 1

The only reason those guys stay over there is because they don't want to lose their "dominant buck" status and have to "start over"  LOL

Matt (administrator) should figger out a way to transfer status.....  (make them a 10 pointer or something significant)  :rofl:

Edited by JHbowhunter
  • Disagree 1

Welcome. I remember you from the other site. Much nicer here, no B.S.