Stevo

The last Stevo update

​I was proud to be called his friend and the last thing to do on his bucket list.

IMG_1037.jpg

Edited by Fishman
  • Agree 14

I think we all prayed for him and his family that he would last as long as he could but we knew he was in the toughest fight of his life.   A warrior who fought till the end.  

Godspeed to him and may his family be consoled by his love for them and by the life he led.  I never met him but knew he was in pain and I hope he is now at peace.

• Agree 1

Thoughts and prayers for the family. Stevo fought like nobody else could. A warrior to the end. Thank you for your service Stevo you were a hero and your memory will live on. See you in Vallhala, RLTW.

• Agree 1

Loss for words,great person that puts people first. I could only hope to have a percentage of the courage this man had. Rest in Peace my friend. He brought hope and encourages people to fight hard. His sole never gave up only the shell.

• Agree 1

RIP Stevo, and my condolences to his family and those that knew him.

• Agree 1

Rip stevo you were a great man and one tough sob. Thoughts and prayers

• Agree 1

Rest in peace Stevo. I talked to him through private messages on New Jersey hunter. He gave me some tips on predator hunting and rifles. Great man for sure!

• Agree 1

Rest easy my friend. It was a pleasure to have met you and break bread together. There is another friend of mine up there that has a bow in his hand. His name is Tom Elephante. When you hook up with him tell him I said hello. Until we meet again.

• Agree 3

RIP fellow sportsman, I didn't know Stevo personally but from what I do know of him he seamed like a great guy, my prayers go out to his family.

• Agree 1

Very sad to hear, although I never met him he was held in very high regard and for good reason. Rest in peace to a good man and many prayers for your family.

• Agree 1

we were lucky to have him for as long as we did, his spirit lives on

• Agree 1