IGNORED

The last Stevo update

Stevo

RIP Stevo.

I have photos from when he came up to Jack's last winter.  Please PM me if you would like the raw, high-resolution photos.  I am more than happy to give you copies.

The world lost a hero, but Stevo's legacy sowed the seeds for more to come.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

RIP StevO and God Bless your family and friends. Steve met me at Mulligan's last year to show me a location that he shot several bucks in the past. This was not long after one of his many surgeries, and after a few private messages; having never met the man. He still took the time to walk in the woods and show me one of his old spots. I will hunt this stand every year in honor of him.

I never met Steve sadly!

From his posts here and on the other site I wish I would have.

Early on in my hunting days (on the other site) I would ask questions and be chastised and mocked for my questions.

Steve was always stand up! He would offer his sage advice and was a gentleman and a professional at all times.

I will miss his posts and wisdom!

I am sorry for your loss!

We lost a true gentleman and Sportsman! Thank you for your service and commitment to the sport and brotherhood we all love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I was never able to meet Steve in person, but through my interactions with him through this site and the other site and via private message, I came to respect and appreciate him as a man and a human being.  There aren't a lot of people out there like him and he will truly be missed.  I'm not sure what waits for us on the other side, but I'm sure that Steve is in a good place, whatever that may be. 

Rest in Peace Stevo.  You will be missed