IGNORED

The last Stevo update

Stevo

Friends who became  family, we cant thank you all enough for everything you have done for our family. On dads dark and gloomy days you all jumped in to help make his days brighter. This morning at 9:55 am Steve passed away peacefully in my mother's arms, he got his Camo wings. As a memory of Stevo we will continue to put kid shoots together so his love for children and hunting will forever live on. We will fight to the end for our Veteran's. Pray for our family that we can continue to live out Dad's legacy. His love for this country, our Soldiers, hunting and fishing and will continue through us. We thank you all again for your amazing friendships. He will be cremated and we will have a service that we will let you all know. We ask at this time if you all can share with us stories you have with him for a scrap book we will have for his Granddaughter Alexus and the rest of the family.

Rangers Lead The Way!!!

13344540_1301103969905129_2616285072959750041_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 5.59.38 AM.png

Edited by Stevo

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Sad end to an amazing man's life - but a new beginning and new journey for him.  He touched a lot of lives on here for sure- I only wish I had gotten to know him sooner. 

I want to extend my deepest condolences to Stevo's family and also to his friends, of which he has many on here. 

I know what it's like to watch a loved one die of cancer on hospice - in my home.   If you ever wish to talk to someone who has been through it, please PM me and I will get in touch. 

Special thank you for providing the NJ outdoorsman community with this unfortunate closure - 

REST IN PEACE STEVO 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Steve was one of the finest men I have ever met. He was and is a true American Hero who has served not only his country with honor, but left his family with a legacy that will live on forever. A fighter to the end, an inspiration to us all here on Woods & Water. 

God bless you and your family during this time. He will be missed by many...

Very sorry for your loss.  Rest In Peace, Stevo.  I am blessed to have met him twice, and both at NJ Woods & Waters events (Pub 199 two years ago and at Jack's for the famous "black squirrel skinned rug" presentation.  What a true warrior he was to fight the fight he did against cancer.  So sorry to have lost him.