IGNORED

Best cell camera for the money or low priced but good

Njhunter77

I have Spartan gocam and bushnell

Spartan is reliable...a friend of mine has one set up in his driveway in Colorado and it takes a picture of his house everyday at a predetermined time.

He has a rechargeable 6 volt battery and a small solar panel that powers it.

Been there for almost three years now..,no problems.

I haven't had much trouble with the bushnell and at 9.00 a month it's cheap.

I have run cell cameras for over 10 years. Smartscouter, Covert and Spartan. They are awesome tools to have when you farm is 1,000 miles away. I'm pretty impressed with the Spartan. Good luck!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

Coverts are probably the cheapest ones. I have a few of the new ones. They work ok when you get good cell service. They still have quirks. 

They say you can request a real time photo. That feature has never worked for me. They are also real hard on batteries. Something to consider when you are 800+ miles away like my farm. When the batteries go dead or stop working, you just cant drive their and reset them. Consider lowest power consumption settings, lithium batteries and a solar panel set up and possibly even an external booster antenna in remote areas. Also these things dont work well in hollows or deep draws. Highest points are usually best. 

Check out the cell signals in the area for Att or Verizon before you purchase. 

The best cell cam Ive used is the Reconyx. 

Hope you are not putting this cam out in Ohio on state land. It wont be there when you go back

www.liftxrentals.com