GhostBear

I'm ashamed to ask, but I need some help.

Come on gentleman $20 won’t hurt you I have met Paul he is a wacky hunter like the rest of us. Nice guy

• Agree 1

I think he needs to set up the PayPal account. I’ll donate. Just need to know where

Yup a lot of people don’t even have checking accounts anymore

He has a go fund me page, just hit one the link he has supplied on the previous page

• Agree 2

https://www.gofundme.com/unhxkr-help-keep-me-in-my-home

Ok, so I signed up for gofundme, the link is above. Any help would be great, this is the only " social media" I do, so this isn't anywhere else right now but here, please help in anyway you can, I'm still trying other avenues to get the money i need to literally avoid homelessness. Thanks.

Link above. Any amount will help.

• Agree 2

Thanks guys! Anyone from here that donates, please send me a PM, so I can get some info form you to get the money back to you when I'm up and running. I really appreciate all your help, thanks again.

Thanks guys! Anyone from here that donates, please send me a PM, so I can get some info form you to get the money back to you when I'm up and running. I really appreciate all your help, thanks again.

Keep it Paul buy me drink next year at the Christmas party

• Agree 1

Keep it Paul buy me drink next year at the Christmas party

you got it, thanks again.

I feel for you,I just went through it. I broke my back in two places on the job and was out for almost 7 months after a back fusion with all the goodies, rods screws spacers and a cage. I had to take out my annuity to get by my wife's income helped but not enough. Then I was cleared for work and had none so I had to put in for unemployment which they did approve after a few weeks and I just went back to work a few weeks ago and I'm still trying to play catch up. I called my loan office for my two cars and they gave me a month reprieve on that but I still was behind. It sucks but hopefully unemployment pulls through for you.

Posted (edited)

I want 2x my money back when you get your millions from the accident. lol Donation sent.

Edited by Nomad

Thanks a lot guys!! Another member is helping to get the word out in Facebook land, slow going cause I soooooo suck at Facebook! Lol but I'm starting to get the hang of it! Lol

• Agree 2

I just met you this morning. I hope that money helps in anyway. I have the tomahawk hanging on my wall now. thanks again and hang in there. 

• Agree 3

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all you folks are doing! Kype, enjoy it thanks again.

Put it on NJ hunter.com also

Thanks Stewey, but you could get banned there for that!! Lol, thanks for taking the risk.

Want to work on an older 9.9 merc? Probably needs a carb rebuild and impeller? Has not been started since 1998....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

You bet!!! Unless it's so old I can't get parts for it, I'm sure I can get her up and running for you in no time. Sitting since '98?! You need to go fishing more often! Lol, when would you like me to get started on it?

I'm hoping before March, boss says there'll be a ton of overtime and I plan on hitting it hard!! Lol

Edited by GhostBear
  • Agree 1