BHC

You vs Buckscore.com

I'm waiting for the scores to come back from buckscore.com, just curious on what you would score these two bucks at, once I get the reply back from buckscore.com I will post the score sheet.

8pt-2.jpg

BB6.jpg

Just got the scores back. Let me know what you think they would score I will post the score sheets later

The first buck I never had scored before so the score they gave me seems right by looking at the buck, the 2nd one was scored before by Hoytmagnatec  using buckscore.com and his score seems to be on point, but this time around it's way off !!!

• Agree 1

You can always add a spoiler to your post/thread with the resutls. In the reply options, 3 buttons in from the top left you'll see a "Special BBCode" button with a dropdown of options, one of which is Spoiler. Give it a try! :up:

Joe 1st one is hard to score for buck score close ear is folded not open eyes are blurry. You could use the farside ear but it would over estimate the close side of the rack. Sad part is I don't even remember the score on the second buck. Lol I'd guess 97 on the first buck and second at about 115.

Cool, I got the 2nd one pretty close then.

I thought 108 was generous with the first one given he's a fairly tight mainframe 8 without much brow tine length.  His right G2 has nice length but some pretty good deduction loss due to the left side.

Matt, your score of 108" could very well be correct, from the prior scores I got most of them have been over scored, only one was on point. But like Mike said it could be the angle of the pictures, the quality of the pictures, etc.  Either way I'm happy with all the deer I got, and would be happy getting both of these bucks on cam to be on my wall

• Agree 1