IGNORED

Fitness Challenge 2018

Rusty

4 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

My wife and I were doing rail trails, and charity century rides on the tandem 10 years ago.  I put cyclocross tires on it for the trails.  She also has her own mt bike, but hardly road it.    I think the farthest we went on a trail was 76 miles in PA.  They are well groomed out there.

Our longest ride was the 13 mile loop in Sussex.  :rofl:  :rofl:

• 3 months later...

Down 32 from last year.  Still have about 20 to go.  I haven't had a carb (for the most part) in almost 4 weeks.  Eating at 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, and 6pm.  Recently joined a Gym (going  days a week) and hit the driving range 3 days a week for fun cardio.  I have a wedding in about a month and I need to fit into a tux from 10 years ago then onto my Elk Mule deer hunt in the fall. 

3 hours ago, tjfslaughter said:

Down 32 from last year.  Still have about 20 to go.  I haven't had a carb (for the most part) in almost 4 weeks.  Eating at 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, and 6pm.  Recently joined a Gym (going  days a week) and hit the driving range 3 days a week for fun cardio.  I have a wedding in about a month and I need to fit into a tux from 10 years ago then onto my Elk Mule deer hunt in the fall. 

:up: :up:

Gotta get in shape for that elk hunt so that there's fresh elk meat for the get-together at your place when you finish your great room.  :D 

• 6 months later...
48 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Went up 5lbs.  Tore both biceps.  Knees getting worse.  Never got back on the bike.  Was sick for the last 5 weeks with walking pneumonia.  At least I'm still hunting.  Being old is hell.

Ouch.  I couldn't agree more Greybeard, getting old sucks.   

• Rusty unpinned this topic
  • 11 months later...