IGNORED

Fitness Challenge 2018

Rusty

Starting weight:    190 lb                   

Current weight (1/31):   186 lb

3/30 - 195 lb  :pout:

Age and height:   54,  5' 11"  

Edited by Rusty

I'll take this seriously and I'm going to add a few other markers I track.

Starting weight:         190.8 

Starting number of push ups:  21 regular nonstop good form today (very sissy I know....was a lot higher just a month or so ago, but with my recent issues I don't want to push anything until Drs figure it out)

Before picture: I'll see if I can get one later and sorry to disappoint the ladies but, it will be fully clothed.

Morning blood pressure left arm: 113/75  right arm: 118/74

Resting heart rate: 72

Blood glucose fasting: 84

Blood glucose 2 hrs post meal: 98

Oximeter: 99%

Hunting season set me back a lot. In September I was 180# and healthy as a horse. All during hunting season, the diet wasn't as clean because of time and even though there's a lot of hiking and stand carrying, it's not really enough to be considered exercise. It's mostly just sitting or standing around in trees, which isn't as healthy for the body as it is for the mind. I stepped on the scale a little over a month ago and was 201.4.  I have been extremely strict again with entirely organic, whole raw foods and doing light hiking, stretching (I am way too inflexible) and light exercise. I've been hovering here at 190 for the past week.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Starting weight: 176

Starting number of push ups: 65

Before picture: (optional)

Hunting season always sets me back. My spare time is spent in trees vs physical activity and I always eat like crap starting Halloween until Christmas. I was 167 (5’ 11” age 30) October 30th, today I’m 176. I always get my $hlt together after Christmas and keep it going through October. I pretty much just do push-ups (300-500 a day) and run in the morning before work. Along with the usual hiking, bike riding, scouting/hanging stands, house projects etc. oh and although I probably don’t have the best most strict diet I do for the most part try and eat healthy but most importantly for me is portion control.

Edited by Blend No 27

Starting weight:      157.7              

Starting number of push ups:  (optional)  (maximum number you can do in 1 set.  Regular or ninja push ups, you choose):  Regular:  10

Before picture:  (optional):  On it's way

Age and height:  (optional):  50 years old / 5'-10"

I'm a bit of a diminutive sprout.  I am also a runner as opposed to a body-builder.  I also adhere a to a bit of s strict diet.  So I did 10 regular push-ups last night without much pain and will start there.  I was down to 149 pounds last summer at the height of field season, but at the end of the day, I was dehydrated and felt like I was slowly starving to death.  My body seems to be happy between 155.0 and my current weight tho I have a bit of "baby fat" and think I might like to drop to 145.0.  I might need to switch to more protein.  We'll see.  I live my life under a high level of stress and anxiety and need to be able to quiet my mind.  I have been better but might need to contact Not on the Rug for help.  My goal for this "project" is to be able to hold a weight at 150.0 pounds and to increase strength to 40-45 pushups while running 2.5-3.0 miles per day.

Starting weight:    210                 

Starting number of push ups:  (optional)  37

Before picture:  (optional)  I tried but I kept getting an error message and redirecting me to the Guns and Ammo forum.

Age and height:  (optional) 54  6'2"

Blood pressure - 110/70

Ignition timing - 10 degrees BTC

Stoichiometric ratio - 14.7:1

RPM - 33 1/3

Favorite movie - Shawshank Redemption

Favorite color - blue...no,no...aaahhhhhh

31 yrs old

276 lbs

Current pushups usually 10 but hurt my shoulder and can't put weight on it to try..

Oddly enough I hurt my shoulder doing pushups on day 1 of my recent attempt to get in shape lol.

I'm going to work on my core...

Current plank time is about 30 seconds..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk