IGNORED

Fitness Challenge 2018

Rusty

Is there any interest in having some sort of fitness challenge starting in January?

It could be teams or individual,  a competition or not,  etc.   

Weight Watchers is one of the few programs that has been tested and proven to be successful, due in large part to the regular weigh-ins and accountability.  We could create something of that nature here if there is an interest.    

that sounds great and healthy and all - but how about a brewmaster challenge instead?  Challenge any and all members to come up with a better homebrew than HH...   I will volunteer to be a judge.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

that sounds great and healthy and all - but how about a brewmaster challenge instead?  Challenge any and all members to come up with a better homebrew than HH...   I will volunteer to be a judge.

I like your idea better.   :cheers:

I would be all for a fitness thing - as long as it doesn't involve use of knees...  I am just buying time before surgery is inevitable.

Same here.  Had surgery on rt. knee last April (not knee replacement, two torn meniscus(s).  Found out two weeks ago that I have extensive arthritis in the left one.

Is there any interest in having some sort of fitness challenge starting in January?

It could be teams or individual,  a competition or not,  etc.   

Weight Watchers is one of the few programs that has been tested and proven to be successful, due in large part to the regular weigh-ins and accountability.  We could create something of that nature here if there is an interest.

Will there be a need to post pics in tights or are we good just on our word !