IGNORED

2017-18 Trapping Photos

B B

Didn't see a thread started for trapping photos so figured what the hell.  Post 'em up boys.  I ain't got nothin to add just yet usually don't start till after deer ends.  

Edited by B B

Getting ready to set my very first snares after Christmas, picking up the license and rifle permit this week as well as making up a few snares, got a really good spot lined up that is absolutely filthy with foxes and coyote, hoping to catch at least one to skin and flesh put for the learning curve. Lol actually lol I guess at this point I should get the 2018 stuff and try in January! Lol, I forgot how late n the year it is. Lol

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

you guys are doing great keeping the pics clean and respectable. this is just a friendly reminder.

we are being watched hard and we never been as vulnerable as we are now with Murphy being our new gov. dont post pictures of animals in traps or non target animals!!!! dont post pics of bloody, mudball, jelly heads, animal's wraped up or the worse. those pics will be removed for the sake of saving our tradition. If they are removed dont feel it is a personal attack on you because it isnt, over the last couple years some of the pics posed on forums been used against us and we are fighting to keep our right to trap. all that being said feel free to post clean respectable pics and stories like you would for deer. us trappers know what traps were used so their is no reason to post trap pics

keep the tradition alive. TRAP ON!!!!!

Edited by rgw

Yeah, gonna wait till January, then buy the trapping license and rifle permit, then set just a few, like 4-5 snares and see how I do, I'll stop after my first catch though, as I'm headed to FL the second week of January, was looking for a guy up north near the Flanders area that wouldn't mind teaching a noob but I had no takers. Lol, I must smell funny! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.