IGNORED

Antis Put Your Money Up !!!!

BHC

:hmmmer: ... If that works, i'll go buy a Jersey out of state hunting license and then offer it up for sale to the Anti's for $500.. for $500 i'll give up the right to hunt anything in the state... WHY!.. because I don't plan on hunting there  anyway... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

19989697_10212036533622581_5719762259417761897_n.jpg

I think this is a little hypocritical of the hunters that are willing to sell their permits not to hunt bear. Everyone is always saying that we need to hunt the bear to prevent over population for the safety of humans, and saying things like " they'll be responsible if a kid gets attacked". But you'll be willing to sell your permits for $500.00, so your saying that the price for a human life is $500.00? With that said, the Bear advocates are hypocrites too, if they aren't willing to pay the money to protect the bears that they claim to love so much. I would just be careful saying that you're willing to sell your bear permit if you truly believe that bear are hunted for the safety of humans. 

I think this is a little hypocritical of the hunters that are willing to sell their permits not to hunt bear. Everyone is always saying that we need to hunt the bear to prevent over population for the safety of humans, and saying things like " they'll be responsible if a kid gets attacked". But you'll be willing to sell your permits for $500.00, so your saying that the price for a human life is $500.00? With that said, the Bear advocates are hypocrites too, if they aren't willing to pay the money to protect the bears that they claim to love so much. I would just be careful saying that you're willing to sell your bear permit if you truly believe that bear are hunted for the safety of humans.

we arent hypocrites we are just smart. Everyone offering up a tag has either harvested already or is not seeing any bears. Its a good idea