gobblergetter

Cops called on me

Interesting enough Wednesday after work I went for an hour or more hunt. I only had an hour because I went home to pick up my gun and ammo before going hunting. I packed everything else the night before. I actually packed the gun and ammo then decided to remove them. I hunted with my brother in law who is a LEO. I told him I had to unload my mag from my 220 slug gun before putting in ammo box ( with lock) . He said that's ridiculous its locked up. I said yes it is ridiculous but I don't want to end up in court over it. I was only driving 2 blocks to his house with him in the truck but I was not taking any chances. When I lived in PA I had my permit to carry. I loaded my AR and AK mags up before going to the range. a dozen guns laying on a blanket in the back on my SUV and loaded 38 on hip. What a difference 50 miles can make.

Interesting enough Wednesday after work I went for an hour or more hunt. I only had an hour because I went home to pick up my gun and ammo before going hunting. I packed everything else the night before. I actually packed the gun and ammo then decided to remove them. I hunted with my brother in law who is a LEO. I told him I had to unload my mag from my 220 slug gun before putting in ammo box ( with lock) . He said that's ridiculous its locked up. I said yes it is ridiculous but I don't want to end up in court over it. I was only driving 2 blocks to his house with him in the truck but I was not taking any chances. When I lived in PA I had my permit to carry. I loaded my AR and AK mags up before going to the range. a dozen guns laying on a blanket in the back on my SUV and loaded 38 on hip. What a difference 50 miles can make.

You are correct and fully in compliance with all statutes and case law. Hopefully your brother in law learned something he didn't know